Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Very disappointing to see Samatta and Trez start again. Ah well, up the Villa, we still have a chance. 

It seems to switch each week who’s more of a liability out of Trez and Ghazi and I’d say Trez is just about in favour this week.  God we need new wingers!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Very strong arsenal team ffs

Six changes from their FA Cup win... that’s the reality of these teams with massive strength in depth. You can swap 6 starters and still have a strong side :( 

• Like 1

Not happy with both line ups, hope Smith proves me wrong but we should've IMO started with the team that ended the match with Everton, not the one that started. Trez and Samatta very lucky.

Was hoping Arsenal would be much weaker too but that looks pretty strong despite the changes. Oh well all the more sweeter if we get anything from the game!

Come on you Villa boys 💜💙

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Maybe they’ll benefit from starting, maybe give them a confidence boost? Maybe Samatta is due a goal today? Maybe Trez will have one of his good games. 

Maybe I’m clutching at straws. Maybe. 

To be fair, at least the one thing Trez does, is work hard.

I'm guessing if it's a choice between El Ghazi pissing about and Trez working his bollox off and potentially poaching... I choose Trez?

This might be Deanos thinking.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair, at least the one thing Trez does, is work hard.

I'm guessing if it's a choice between El Ghazi pissing about and Trez working his bollox off and potentially poaching... I choose Trez?

This might be Deanos thinking.

Yeah he does work hard, just lacks quality. However in a team that lacks quality, hard work and the chance of a back post goal is worth taking.