Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We gotta get rid of smith end of the season i dont care

I would have done it the day we got promoted. I saw this coming. I wanted Bielsa long before Bruce or Smith came in.  Imagine Bielsa with these players. We definitely wouldn't be struggling. Poor hoofball poor management poor tactics.  The change was Mcginn or Hourihane for Samatta move Grealish inside and Samatta wide. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

At his age and stage of his career, he isn't a leader. 

The set up off the team is shocking. I'm sure Jack must be thinking how futile it all is

yes and that an indictment of the manager i can take going down - but not with out a fight!

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

At his age and stage of his career, he isn't a leader. 

The set up off the team is shocking. I'm sure Jack must be thinking how futile it all is

Probably. But he said his best position is as an 8. He should have enough influence by now to say im playing there, where i can influence a game. He hasnt played well since Watford at home

Be honest, did anyone expect us to not lose this? Even with a lead? We've done it all season and NOTHING has changed. 

Smith said he watched every game back and had managed to sit down with every player 1-to-1, which he doesn't ordinarily do - strangely. Nothing has changed, why? 

• Like 1