Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

shit now its Tammy time

Dean please go, please let some one else try. We love you, you are one of our own, You have done your best. But you are taking us down. Nothing has changed and nothing will change unless a change is made 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Pressure is on NSWE now to make the right call in the summer with Smith and I think he has shown when the pressure is on he is a one dimensional Mid Championship level manager. 

I don't like agreeing with stuff like this but after all this time and its more of the same I have no choice but to agree, I feel and im afraid that he may of gone as far as he's going to go.

Not sure a second season in the premier would be any better.

If it was true about this fixture was do or die for Smith back in March. I wonder if the board had a list of candidates to taker over, if so I hope they still have that list.

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

Can anyone tell me how we have improved since the opening game this season under this management?

We look worse, a hell of a lot worse.

• Like 1

It’s not just the lack of quality which is obvious it’s our clueless set up with no plan B  and poor in game management that’s killing us. Our tactics is get the ball to jack and hope for him to do something. Choosing Conor over Nakamba is this game was the nail in the coffin for me and Smith utterly clueless and stupidly stubborn. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spoony said:

It’s just so sad to fight so hard for PL football, the elation of promotion, and then to just go straight back down

With a whimper.

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

If you start the game sitting back scared in our own box, there's no way you turn it around and be a lion. All wrong from the beginning.

Funniest thing for me was that we begged the league not to use neutral stadiums as we needed home advantage... Then we play like this.. I find it funny anyway.