Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Well we're extremely lucky. How on earth that hasn't been given as a goal I'll never know. 

We looked decent for 15 minutes or so then dropped off, we've had some good chances from set pieces that we've just not taken advantage of as per so in typical Villa fashion I'm expecting us to lose now. 

So we should have capitalised on our advantage that half - familiar story. 

If the story continues as normal, Wilder gives them a kick up the arse at half time and they come out and slaughter us. 

Let’s hope Sheff U stay sluggish all match!

• Like 1

Just now, Farlz said:

Well we're extremely lucky. How on earth that hasn't been given as a goal I'll never know. 

We looked decent for 15 minutes or so then dropped off, we've had some good chances from set pieces that we've just not taken advantage of as per so in typical Villa fashion I'm expecting us to lose now. 

Story of our season. Poor energy levels concentration slips players make mistakes everyone slips off and we concede stupid goals. Which we did. The foul for the free kick was again sloppiness from loss of concentration.

41 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

I'm enjoying Davis being a total nuisance up top. He's started well and is stronger and quicker than I realised. Delighted to see him a chance! :flag:

I did not enjoy Davis being a total nuisance at the back.. :bang:

• Like 1