Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

That's one of the decisions that's so **** unjust, the result is a **** disgrace. If Sheffield don't win this there's going to be a right ****. 

Same as the Palace game then. 

I'm sorry, but we've been massively disproportionately screwed over this season, it's about time we got one back.

• Like 4

He pushed the ball against the net outside the goal perimeter so wasn’t picked up. A goal but no goal so karma.

Sheff U are organised-know what they are doing and are a proper team.We have technically better players but SU are clearly a better team.This is down to the management. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That was a very good half.

Stop with the non sense. I'm supposed to be the negative one and i have to say i'm impressed with what i've seen.

Great half yeah, rescued by a technology fluke to stop us being 1-0 down to a team we got promoted with and heavily outspent in the summer 👌

Edited by Cizzler

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Same as the Palace game then. 

I'm sorry, but we've been massively disproportionately screwed over this season, it's about time we got one back.

Yep. I’m not going to be apologetic if we win this. 

3 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

He didn't catch it cleanly in the air and before landing. If he did, he could have held the ball forward with his arms rather than tight against his body. 

Ignoring the contact from Davies, handy