Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

44 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Have you clicked on it and read the whole thing?

In all fairness I gave up after it was all over his room. I thought is this some nerd joke I won’t get. I will read to the end. It better be worth it. 

• Like 1

I highly recommend Joe Wicks’ ‘P.E With Jo’ this week. 

I say this because he’s hurt his hand and his ex-glamour model wife is standing in for him. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

I say this because he’s hurt his hand and his ex-glamour model wife is standing in for him. 

Thats interesting. He is doing a personal session for the company I work for on Wednesday evening. I may be tempted to tune in now. 
Also I thought he was adamant that he didn’t doo corporate gigs but here he is doing one for a large home finance company. 

1 hour ago, wazzap24 said:

Gonna need some stills of said glamour model in Lycra...

34 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Thats interesting. He is doing a personal session for the company I work for on Wednesday evening. I may be tempted to tune in now. 
Also I thought he was adamant that he didn’t doo corporate gigs but here he is doing one for a large home finance company. 

I don’t know much about him, other than my Mrs does his diet thing and the food is decent. 

He’s raised a few quid for charity during the lockdown so fair play to him. 

I haven’t donated any cash, but after his Mrs doing that session this morning, I might see if the local sperm bank is open. 

• Haha 1

Â