Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

On a day excursion with Mr Follyfoot senior at a brewhouse micro brewery, sampled 12 ales so far and 4 pints deep whilst our baby’ brew (been brewing since 11am) and will be served in circa. 4 / 6 weeks. Highly recommended to kill a day, get breakfast and a meal, 5 pints plus a 5l Keg to take home, all for £85 per head 

Edited by Follyfoot

On 26/05/2020 at 23:08, tonyh29 said:

Think it ends on the 28th so be quick or you’ll get a different freebie 

(borderlands next followed by Ark , if the rumours are to be believed ) 

Don't know if you've been keeping up to date with their freebies- I haven't really, though I've looked occasionally - but today it's A Total War Saga: Troy.

Today only, I believe.

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

Don't know if you've been keeping up to date with their freebies- I haven't really, though I've looked occasionally - but today it's A Total War Saga: Troy.

Today only, I believe.

I only really jumped on the free Civ and played it to death for a few weeks , I’ve been back at work since 1st June so trying to avoid staying up til 5am for “one more turn”

the boy might like this game though so thanks for the heads up 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

... Sigh.

Free image editing and creative software similar to Photoshop.

The Free & Open Source Image Editor

This is the official website of the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP).

GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes.

Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.

https://www.gimp.org

Looks good in your browsing history too.

• 4 months later...
On 27/05/2020 at 13:37, imavillan said:

The ISS passover last night was one of the best so far. Very bright and slow moving,

Tonight will be good with clear skies and visibility and the brightness level is forecast as ''incredibly bright''. 

A good night lined up with the launch of Crew Dragon Spacecraft and then view it flying over the UK followed a little later with the ISS.

A warm clear night in the garden spaceship, satellite and star gazing.

There’s a succession of satellites going overhead right now. Loads of ‘em west to east almost directly overhead. Looking east they are at slightly to the right of directly above. 

• Like 1

Â