Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

49 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Sorry, I thought it was against forum rules to post pictures of cadavers, which is all's I see on the last 2 pages.

@limpid, could you confirm all this lot should be banned please? Thanks x

As long as they aren't in skimpy clothing, it's all good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, limpid said:

As long as they aren't in skimpy clothing, it's all good.

I can confirm I was not wearing skimpy clothing in my photo. I was stark b****ck naked. 

• Like 1

Something to watch on Sunday morning......

Starlink Launch – 60 More Launch in May – Watch LIVE

Starlink Launch – On May 17th 2020 SpaceX will be launching another batch of 60 Starlink satellites. You can watch the launch live from Cape Canaveral, Florida.

This will be the 8th launch to date. Bringing the grand total so far to 480 Starlink Satellites in orbit.

The launch window is 4:00 a.m. EDT (08:00 GMT) 09:00 a.m. UK time. The time and date can change at short notice due to weather or technical issues. This will postpone the launch for a later time or date.

https://www.meteorwatch.org/starlink-launch-60-more-launch-may-watch-live/#more-8412

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bickster said:

You should be washing in the bath not having a large debate..

I refuse to sink to making a mass debate quip

• Haha 1

The first ISS pass last night was great.

The sky was mostly cloudy, but we thought we’d go and stand outside anyway on the off chance. There was a strip of empty sky right across from west horizon to east horizon and the bloody thing travelled right down the middle of that channel. Watched it travel right across the sky.

• Like 1

On 14/04/2020 at 16:01, chrisp65 said:

Sorry, but there’s simply no better feeling than standing in a Record Store Day queue to get Best Of David Bowie for £45, rushing home and playing it on the Crosley you bought for £60 in Matalan.

Is that what they cost now? Back in the 80s I had a shop in Perry Barr. People used to go made if I charged over a fiver an lp

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Is that what they cost now? Back in the 80s I had a shop in Perry Barr. People used to go made if I charged over a fiver an lp

Pricing is all over the place.

Lots of mainstream music in mainstream shops appears to be selling at prices in the mid twenties. Record Store Day is a way of giving that same stuff a limited edition colour and doubling the price. Best of luck to you if you can afford that stuff, the queues for record Christmas can be spectacular.

I very very rarely buy a record costing twenty or over. Plenty of new vinyl out there for much less than that. Been a couple of months now, but fairly sure the last new record I bought I had change from a tenner.

Â