Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Need to buy new specs.

Because I appear to have bought in to the same style every other middle aged clearing in the woods on this forum has bought in to.

Mine are genuine Rayban Wayfarers with plain glass in and I'm in need of a new pair because I f***ing slept on mine the other night and they are hanging together by a thread... also I need a new prescription, finally what they told me would begin to happen 20 years ago has happenned... need reading glasses

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Need to buy new specs.

Because I appear to have bought in to the same style every other middle aged clearing in the woods on this forum has bought in to.

Might bring back the Deidre Barlow look.

49 minutes ago, bickster said:

Mine are genuine Rayban Wayfarers with plain glass in and I'm in need of a new pair because I f***ing slept on mine the other night and they are hanging together by a thread... also I need a new prescription, finally what they told me would begin to happen 20 years ago has happenned... need reading glasses

🙂😉

Edited by imavillan
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Need to buy new specs.

These pics really need to be in Rogues' Gallery. 

IMG_20200514_211534.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Sorry, I thought it was against forum rules to post pictures of cadavers, which is all's I see on the last 2 pages.

@limpid, could you confirm all this lot should be banned please? Thanks x

This is your future. 

• "When you're younger, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, and still climb into your 26-inch-waist trousers and zip them closed... Then you reach that age, 24 to 25, your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag, and then, without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard!"

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

This is your future. 

• "When you're younger, you can eat what you like, drink what you like, and still climb into your 26-inch-waist trousers and zip them closed... Then you reach that age, 24 to 25, your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag, and then, without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard!"

Lol I'm 33, I've been a fat word removed since I was 25.

Jokes on you!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Fair cop. Just had a bath, and now chillin' in the dressing gown. 

Me too.

I actually saw the pic of @bickster whilst I was in the bath, and I'm still feeling unclean.

Not sure any amount of scrubbing will help?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Xann said:

Me too.

I actually saw the pic of @bickster whilst I was in the bath, and I'm still feeling unclean.

Not sure any amount of scrubbing will help?

You should be washing in the bath not having a large debate..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

You should be washing in the bath not having a large debate..

Alas, the door was open.

The cat's the only household resident I bang one out in front of.

He doesn't mind at all usually.

Sometimes he comes in from the cold looking for a warm lap, and I'm like, look you'll have to wait a bit.

• Haha 1

Â