Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

So he's sticking around then. I hope he gets some mins off bench. He can benefit from some top quality coaching and training with fist team. 

I can see him playing the second half sub right midfield role very well

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

So he's sticking around then. I hope he gets some mins off bench. He can benefit from some top quality coaching and training with fist team. 

You are going to get a Kenneth Williams pic with that typo at the end.

On a serious note, I agree. Unai will love his pace and his anb to bomb forward, but will want to work closely with him to see if he can take on instruction to improve his defensive play for the team.

Looks like he's definitely staying then, despite us having four fullbacks ahead of him of all our youngsters still at the club he's probably the one who will get most bench time and have the best chance of getting minutes this season. Could be a big opportunity for him.

10 minutes ago, useless said:

Looks like he's definitely staying then, despite us having four fullbacks ahead of him of all our youngsters still at the club he's probably the one who will get most bench time and have the best chance of getting minutes this season. Could be a big opportunity for him.

4? I make it only 1 at the moment, given Cash is injured. Digne and Moreno don't play on the right do they?

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

4? I make it only 1 at the moment, given Cash is injured. Digne and Moreno don't play on the right do they?

Cash is fit he played in the last game against Southampton. 

My guess is KKH will get time off the bench in RM not RB

I meant in the sense if one of the left-backs was to get injured then Young would be back-up left-back pushing Kesler closer to the team. I'd be surprised if clubs didn't try and get him on loan, so maybe the fact that he didn't is a sign that we think we can use him, whether he's going to be good enough for Premier League level is another matter, but at academy level and in lower leagues has played right-back, wing-back, and right-wing, so will give us a few options.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I meant in the sense if one of the left-backs was to get injured then Young would be back-up left-back pushing Kesler closer to the team. I'd be surprised if clubs didn't try and get him on loan, so maybe the fact that he didn't is a sign that we think we can use him, whether he's going to be good enough for Premier League level is another matter, but at academy level and in lower leagues has played right-back, wing-back, and right-wing, so will give us a few options.

I could imaginge if both LBs get injured KKH could take the LB invertedly and Traore do the left winger and do the wide play while KKH/Cash cuts in attack.

Â