Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

He could comfortably come back here as a squad member and do a job if needed, would be just as confident that he could a job as someone like Archer, if not more so.

there are mitigating circumstances for it not working out at Huddersfield, one being they seemed to have made a decison to stop using their young players they've brought in on loan in favor of using their own youngsers , albeit Kesler has featured in their last four games, starting two of those and playing forty-five minutes in another, so it's not true to say he can't get a game for them, also a team struggling to the extent they are just isn't the ideal environment for a young loan player, but Iroegbunam or Aaron Ramsey in that side and they would probably struggle too.

Find him the right Championship club in January, that is one that's not going to be second favorites most games, and that will play a style of football to suit him, and I'm sure he will excel, what he doesn't need to do his drop down to League One he's already proven himself at that level, he's more than good enough for the Championship.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If you look at who is covering at rb its young when cash is injured. After the pre season kesler had he should have been kept in my opinion 

Young's been brilliant bar Newcastle away at RB this season so I have no issue whatsoever with just continuing with him as back up for next few months. Then if he retires end of season hopefully Kesler will get a chance then in pre season and rest is up to him.

More logical to sign a younger LB at some point to put some pressure on Digne, not sure how Chrisene is doing on loan in SPL but he's younger and less experienced so probably 18 months away from seriously challenging for a spot. Again though you had people calling for him to play end of last season.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

He can't get a game for Huddersfield so he should not be near our squad at the moment

He should learn from this experience even if not getting games

Yes but thats probably more reflection on the manager who is absolutely useless. Huddersfield look hopeless this season 

I read a review of his last start. The Huddersfield fan was berating him for not going forward at all. 

Knowing Kaine as we do , thats obviously a tactic as given a chance he will get into the final third at will. 

If Tim had gone to Huddersfield and Kaine had gone to qpr i think we would have been talking about Tim not being used properly and Kaine being a maurauding full back.

Rowe still fifteen, unfortunately we might lose him to Chelsea before he signs a scholarship, I think he's actually more of a fullback than he is a central defender as that's where he seems to play more often than not for us and England, hopefully he sees how well Kadan Young is doing in his first year as a scholar and decides to stay with us.

We've also got Jayden Barber England Youth Right-back, and Ashton McWilliams another England youth international right-back in our U16s.

Edited by useless

He's featured in their last six games, starting four of those, played full ninety minutes in their last two getting a goal and assist.

But looks like they're signing Lowton on loan, so probably a good chance he will return to us and possibly be sent somewhere else.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, useless said:

He's featured in their last six games, starting four of those, played full ninety minutes in their last two getting a goal and assist.

But looks like they're signing Lowton on loan, so probably a good chance he will return to us and possibly be sent somewhere else.

Yeah good that he managed to perform despite adversity there. Hopefully gets a move to another Championship side 

He's never shown any signs of having a poor attitude.

Was reported that Huddersfield had made a decision to concentrate on their own youngsters after new manager came in, they also had players on loan from Man City and Chelsea who were also dropped.

Obviously changed their mind with Kesler, maybe they realized he's as highly rated as he is for a reason and likely better than their own academy right-back.

But if they're signing Lowton I think good chance we will recall him anyway, might even allow us to give him a game against Stevenage, would be his debut for our first team.

• Like 1

Â