Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

give it 12-24 months i can see this lad being our starting RB.

I wonder with some of the exciting wing backs we have coming through (Chrisene, Kelser), whether we could really make the 343 setup work, both good defensively and going forward.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jobi McAnuff talking on the football league podcast about Swindon Town and saying about how good their recruitment has been this summer and bringing in signings / loan players who all suit each other. All sounding very positive. Kaine seems to be enjoying life there judging by his socials. 

Few proper pros at the club too who he should benefit from having in the dressing room, Anthony Grant and Jonny Williams so good for that level. Think this loan will prove to be the best of the lads that have gone out this season. 

• Thanks 1

The fact we signed him to a 5 year contract shows the club know he's a proper talent. I can see him forcing his way into being a regular starter at the end of next season for us. It's the electric pace which is so exciting I think. If we can find that special player at left back we can kick on again next season

• Like 2

No great surprise that of all the loanee's he is the one shining brightest. He is one hell of a talent, almost completely under the radar within the wider fanbase, perhaps due to the position he plays or not having the media backing of some of the other lads. 

Matty Cash is going to have to have a good season to hold him back. 

5 hours ago, CVByrne said:

The fact we signed him to a 5 year contract shows the club know he's a proper talent. I can see him forcing his way into being a regular starter at the end of next season for us. It's the electric pace which is so exciting I think. If we can find that special player at left back we can kick on again next season

Are we giving up on Matt Targett after a disjointed pre-season? 

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Are we giving up on Matt Targett after a disjointed pre-season? 

No, but we should only sign players who are better than the ones we have. We need a left back for the longer term.

Like in CDM, we should look to sign a player better than Luiz to replace Nakamba. 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

And inconsistent, and that's still 7-8 years older than our youth core. He is fine for 2-3 years but we don't want to keep him until he is 32. And make no money back. 

He was voted players player of the year last season. Do you think he won that award through his inconsistency? 

He has come on leaps and bounds since he joined the club. An injury, a non-existent pre-season and a shit 45 minutes don't change that for me. 

• Like 1

Â