WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

25 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Why does Mrs Claus keep checking Santa's phone? 

He knows where all the naughty girls live.

On a related note, Santa has a list of paedophiles and murderers which he refuses to hand over to the police.

51 minutes ago, BOF said:

On a related note, Santa has a list of paedophiles and murderers which he refuses to hand over to the police.

I was going to tap the laughing emoji for this joke, but I need to fact check it first. 😏

A dog walked into a telegram office, took out a blank form and wrote "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof".

The clerk examined the paper and politely told the dog "There are only nine words here. You could send another 'Woof' for the same price".

"But" the dog replied "That would make no sense at all".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A panda walked into a bar.

He went up to the bar and said "I'd like a steak and kidney pie and a Coke please".

The barman took his order and the panda went to sit down.

Soon a waiter brought over his meal. The panda ate it up, thanked and tipped the waiter and paid the bill.

All this seemed pretty normal until the panda pulled out a gun from the depths of his fur, pulled the trigger and *BANG!* shot the waiter.

The barman came over and said "Wha... wh... you just shot my friend!!"

The panda calmly replied "Do you know what I am?" "Why yes" the barman answered. "You're a panda". "Good" the panda nodded "Now go home and look up 'panda' in the dictionary".

And with that, the panda walked out of the bar.

The barman was a little unsure, however he was very eager to be enlightened on the subject of his friend's murder, so he went home to find his dictionary.

After a while, he found 'panda' and quickly read the definition: PANDA | /ˈpandə/ noun: A black and white bear native to China. Eats shoots and leaves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

A panda walked into a bar.

He went up to the bar and said "I'd like a steak and kidney pie and a Coke please".

The barman took his order and the panda went to sit down.

Soon a waiter brought over his meal. The panda ate it up, thanked and tipped the waiter and paid the bill.

All this seemed pretty normal until the panda pulled out a gun from the depths of his fur, pulled the trigger and *BANG!* shot the waiter.

The barman came over and said "Wha... wh... you just shot my friend!!"

The panda calmly replied "Do you know what I am?" "Why yes" the barman answered. "You're a panda". "Good" the panda nodded "Now go home and look up 'panda' in the dictionary".

And with that, the panda walked out of the bar.

The barman was a little unsure, however he was very eager to be enlightened on the subject of his friend's murder, so he went home to find his dictionary.

After a while, he found 'panda' and quickly read the definition: PANDA | /ˈpandə/ noun: A black and white bear native to China. Eats shoots and leaves.

My god. Not only does this joke date back to the 90s, this is the 'cleaned up' version. What's happened to you, Roberto? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

My god. Not only does this joke date back to the 90s, this is the 'cleaned up' version. What's happened to you, Roberto? 

I'm gettin' old, Pa

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Also I got it from an Australian website, so blame them ;)

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Missus just said she is leaving me as apparently I’m too obsessed with videogames.

What a stupid thing to Fallout 4.

My missus said she’d leave me if I didn’t stop being obsessed with Oasis.

I said maybe

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Genie said:

My missus said she’d leave me if I didn’t stop being obsessed with Oasis.

I said maybe

My missus said she’s leaving me because I’m obsessed with football chants.

I said you don’t know what you’re doing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.

After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.

''But why?'' they asked, as they moved off.

''Because'' he said ''I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.''

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â