WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I don't understand the point of lap dancing clubs.

If I wanted a woman to take all my money and sexually frustrate me, I'd stay at home with the wife.

• Haha 2

On 22/02/2022 at 17:25, AVFC_Hitz said:

I dunno...I have a mate here in Sofia who's around 5'6". He's hung like Denzel Washington's forearm after being stung by a bee. He sat down in bar one day, in the summer with pink shorts on. It was reaching round to steal his wallet. 

Bet he always stands next to someone and then slaps it against the side to make a  noise. I know I would

Was in the supermarket this morning and soon found myself horrified to find they had no toilet paper at all.

Reluctantly I headed for the checkout and asked if they had any. A firm NO was the answer.

Walking back to the toilets with my pants and trousers around my ankles was a walk of shame I can tell you.

• Haha 2

Went to the movies with my friend Putin and at half time he went out to buy 2 ice creams

A good looking blond came and sat next to me

I said "you cant sit there,thats my friends seat

The blond said " Ill be your friend

I said "no,he is my best friend"

The blond grabbed my hand and put it down the front of her panties and said "Thats your best friend,isnt it"

I said "no,my friend is a bigger c#@t than that"

What's the difference between the folks who live in Dhabi and the folks that live in Abba Dhabi ?

Apparently the folks that live in Dhabi don't like the Flint Stones But the folks who live in Abba Dhabi do

OMG did I just post that 

• Sad 1

Â