WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

A visibly exhausted and distressed man walks into a bar and orders a strong drink. "Long day?" the bartender asks.

"No, all days are 24 hours long" the man replies, amazed at how uneducated the bartender is.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I walked into the doctor's surgery and he said to me "Pick a star sign, any star sign".

"Capricorn" I replied.

"Yeah yeah, right" he tutted. "As if I'm about to tell you that you have Capricorn. Try again".

Well if you can tell that one I can tell this

I am having a second hand bike for Christmas. My brother is having a new bike, a radio control car, some board games, a kindel and a laptop

Not really fair, but at least I don't have cancer  

I was walking into the local shopping mall when a begger stopped me and asked.Begger > any change mate

Me > sorry,I dont have any change

Begger > Aw cmon

Me > I said I dont have any change

Begger > I cant accept that

Me > You cant accept that...jeeeeze...will you accept a note

Begger > sure that would be great

Me . So I took a piece of paper and a pencil out of my briefcase, wrote "I don't have ANY **** CHANGE!" handed it to the prick, and walked off.

On 13/11/2021 at 12:43, PussEKatt said:

I was walking into the local shopping mall when a begger stopped me and asked.Begger > any change mate

Me > sorry,I dont have any change

Begger > Aw cmon

Me > I said I dont have any change

Begger > I cant accept that

Me > You cant accept that...jeeeeze...will you accept a note

Begger > sure that would be great

Me . So I took a piece of paper and a pencil out of my briefcase, wrote "I don't have ANY **** CHANGE!" handed it to the prick, and walked off.

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:
I hear a lot about the famous Marks brothers.
But no one mentions their sister Onya who invented the starting pistol

Or Ed Balls' sister Ophelia. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Two schoolkids came to our door today looking for a donation for their swimming pool,so I gave them a glass of water.

You are Tommy Cooper and I claim my £5

• Like 1

A half-dressed, unwashed Bloose couple are sitting on a couch watching the news on TV, with the man's arm around the woman.

The man says "Look at them dirty homo-sekshuls  ruining the sanctity of our institution. We oughta go to Brighton just to show them liberals that marriage means one man, one woman. Right, Darlin?"

The woman replies "That's right, Daddy".

I was offered sex by a 28 year old man in exchange for advertising some sort of new bathroom cleaner on here.
Obviously I declined because of my strong willpower and morals, which is just as strong as ajox, the super strong lemon scented bathroom cleaner

13 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Someone just told me that Yul Brynner was a lifelong Liverpool supporter, he also refused to wear aftershave.

It's true, Yul never wore Cologne.

Oh God.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 20/11/2021 at 13:20, choffer said:

I was offered sex by a 28 year old man in exchange for advertising some sort of new bathroom cleaner on here.
Obviously I declined because of my strong willpower and morals, which is just as strong as ajox, the super strong lemon scented bathroom cleaner

That happened to me but luckily it was a woman doing the offering

Â