WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

50 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

This duck walks into a convenience store and asks the clerk "Do you have any grapes?" The clerk says no, and the duck leaves.

The next day, the duck returns and asks "Do you have any grapes?" The clerk again says no, and the duck leaves.

The day after that, the duck walks in the store again and asks "Do you have any grapes?" The clerk screams at the duck "You've come in here the past two days and asked if we had any grapes. I told you no every **** time that we don't have any grapes! I swear if you come back in here again, and ask for grapes, I'll nail your **** webbed feet to the floor!!"

The duck left, and returned the next day. This time he asked "Do you have any nails?" The clerk replied "No" and the duck said "Good! Got any grapes?"

The duck song from 2011 says hello 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

The duck song from 2011 says hello 

Well that's that song in my head for the rest of the day.  "Then he waddled away, waddle waddle".

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

trick people in to thinking you are their mother by ringing their landline

I get the joke, but it doesn't work, as most young people (the ones that I know anyway) don't HAVE a landline. 

A bloke is complaining about his wife, to his mate, in a pub:

"My missus is just so hard to please! Last year, I spent four grand on a boob  job, she was happy with that. Last month, I spent two grand on a nose job, she was happy with that too. Last night, I told her I'd spent fifty quid on a blow job and she went f**king mental at me!"

Two nuns, Sisters Gladys and Edith, have borrowed the convent's bike, and are on their way back from visiting the sick children in hospital. The bridge was temporarily closed, so they decided to detour back to the convent using the side streets. The road through the town, hadnt been upgraded, and was still paved with cobblestones, which made the bike jump, and gave the two sisters a very bumpy ride. " Goodness!" exclaimed Sister Edith from the back. " I have never come this way before." Me neither" replied Sister Gladys. " It must be the cobblestones."

^^^^

Another one that's been around since (at least) the 1960s. 

It's the companion piece to: 

Two nuns in the bath. "Where's the soap?" "Yes, it does, doesn't it?" 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect.

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident.

Who was the survivor? (Scroll down for the answer.)

The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

Women stop reading here, that is the end of the joke.

Men keep scrolling****.

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.

By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: women never listen.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My mates in a bit of trouble:-

His wife went out to get some milk and never returned - that was two days ago.

I phoned him last night to ask how he was getting on - he replied

"Yeah not bad - were using the powdered stuff" 

• Like 2

Â