WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

"Give it to me!" she yelled "I'm so **** wet! Give it to me now!Oh my GOD I am SOAKING!" 

She could scream all she wanted, I was keeping the umbrella.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

"Give it to me!" she yelled "I'm so **** wet! Give it to me now!Oh my GOD I am SOAKING!"

She could scream all she wanted, I was keeping the umbrella.

111-15.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I lost my watch at a party once. An hour later I saw some guy stepping on it while he was sexually harassing some woman at that party. Infuriated, I immediately went over, punched him and broke his nose. No one does that to a woman, not on my watch.

• Like 1

The woman from across the street came round last night banging the front door in tears and very distressed.

Apparently her little pet mouse Elvis had died, She was very close to him and totally distraught at the loss!

He was caught in a trap!

• 3 weeks later...

A guy picks up this bird and takes her back to his place. After a few minutes of pashing on the bed, he stands up and says " I think a storm is coming". She has no idea what he is on about. He starts slapping his hands on the wall. " There's the thunder!" he bellows. He quickly starts flicking the light switch on and off. " Here's the lightening!" he yells. He moves between slapping the walls and flicking the light switch, then grabs a watering can, and sprinkles it on the girl. " And there's the rain!". The girl is shocked, but she is curious as to where is this going. He picks up the pace, moving between the walls, the light switch,  and the watering can. " Thunder! Lightening! Rain!". She notices he seems to be picking up pace, and the honest truth, he is driving her crazy. She can't take it anymore. " Come here you crazy stud! Take me! Take me now!". The man stops still, and stares back.  " What? In this weather?"

39 minutes ago, AJ said:

A guy picks up this bird and takes her back to his place. After a few minutes of pashing on the bed, he stands up and says " I think a storm is coming". She has no idea what he is on about. He starts slapping his hands on the wall. " There's the thunder!" he bellows. He quickly starts flicking the light switch on and off. " Here's the lightening!" he yells. He moves between slapping the walls and flicking the light switch, then grabs a watering can, and sprinkles it on the girl. " And there's the rain!". The girl is shocked, but she is curious as to where is this going. He picks up the pace, moving between the walls, the light switch,  and the watering can. " Thunder! Lightening! Rain!". She notices he seems to be picking up pace, and the honest truth, he is driving her crazy. She can't take it anymore. " Come here you crazy stud! Take me! Take me now!". The man stops still, and stares back.  " What? In this weather?"

reposters---get-out_o_405779.gif

• Like 3

Â