WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

On 13/07/2016 at 15:06, NeilS said:

My friends metal band are pretty new, and have just released their first album. To help promote the new album the record label arranged for them to do a small tour of Europe. Thankfully the record company arranged the roadies to set up the bands gear on tour, there was a Polish guy, a French guy and a Czech one to.

I'm nicking that :D

• Like 1

On 2016-07-13 at 16:06, NeilS said:

My friends metal band are pretty new, and have just released their first album. To help promote the new album the record label arranged for them to do a small tour of Europe. Thankfully the record company arranged the roadies to set up the bands gear on tour, there was a Polish guy, a French guy and a Czech one to.

read the joke like five times now, still dont get it. someone please explain :D

'Czech one too' is a play on 'Check, one-two' which is what roadies do into the microphones during a sound check at a gig to check if they are loud enough, distorted etc.

Essentially to see that they're working properly and the levels are correct.

Edited by Ginko

23 minutes ago, Ginko said:

'Czech one too' is a play on 'Check, one-two' which is what roadies do into the microphones during a sound check at a gig to check if they are loud enough, distorted etc.

Essentially to see that they're working properly and the levels are correct.

ahhh, all makes sense now :) cheers bud!

10 hours ago, useless said:

A vulture boards a plane carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess says, "I'm sorry, but we only allow each passenger one carrion."

9 hours ago, useless said:

You can't phone anyone if they haven't got a phone, so what's the best invention since the telephone? The second telephone.

You went from hero to zero here!

• Like 2

Man organizes a fancy dress party for his friends, the theme being "A Human Emotion"

That night, a knock on the door..

A woman dressed all in pink, with "ha ha ha" written all over her.

"Tickled pink! Great costume, come on in!"

Knock on the door.

A man with a red face but covered in green.

"Hmm.. Green with envy, right?"

"yep!"

"Haha, nice work!  Come on in"

Knock on the door.

2 rasta's, stark bollock naked, one with his knob in a bowl of custard, the other with his knob in fruit.

"What the **** have you come as!?"

First guy says;

"Well mon', I'm ****' disgusted, and he's come in dispair"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Non-joke alert.  I can't be the only one whose mind tries desperately to read ahead using its peripheral vision to spoil the joke I'm reading.  To the point I have to scroll the punchline off the end of the page 'til I'm ready to view it? :)

Every. Single. Time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Man organizes a fancy dress party for his friends, the theme being "A Human Emotion"

That night, a knock on the door..

A woman dressed all in pink, with "ha ha ha" written all over her.

"Tickled pink! Great costume, come on in!"

Knock on the door.

A man with a red face but covered in green.

"Hmm.. Green with envy, right?"

"yep!"

"Haha, nice work!  Come on in"

Knock on the door.

2 rasta's, stark bollock naked, one with his knob in a bowl of custard, the other with his knob in fruit.

"What the **** have you come as!?"

First guy says;

"Well mon', I'm ****' disgusted, and he's come in dispair"

That's brilliant!
Although I'm unsure why they have to be Rastas?

Actually, that reminds me of the time I told that joke to @Rob182.  I couldn't remember the punchline after telling him the set up.. and I said something along the lines of "I'm sure it's something like "put his knob in a pudding""

And because they were rasta's, he said "is it, cum in this black pudding?"

:crylaugh:  I cried for days, and have belly laughed for the last 3 minutes.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Actually, that reminds me of the time I told that joke to @Rob182.  I couldn't remember the punchline after telling him the set up.. and I said something along the lines of "I'm sure it's something like "put his knob in a pudding""

And because they were rasta's, he said "is it, cum in this black pudding?"

:crylaugh:  I cried for days, and have belly laughed for the last 3 minutes.

Knowing how much Rob HATES puns, he was probably trying desperately to find a punchline that was anything but a play on words. 

• Like 3

Â