WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Two little boys are discussing what they would like for Christmas. The first one says, "I would like a trainset but don't know if I'll get one"

Second boy says, " I'm having a puppy for Christmas, they're keeping it in their bedroom"  " how do you know?" says first one. Second replies, "'Cos the other morning I heard Dad say - Grab hold of it , it won't bite you !" 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"I've got some good news and some bad news" the doctor says.

"What's the bad news?" asks the patient.

"The bad news is that unfortunately you've only got 3 months to live".

The patient is taken aback ."What's the good news then, Doctor?".

The doctor points over to the receptionist at the front desk "You see that blonde with the big breasts, tight ass and legs that go all the way up to heaven?"

The patient nods his head and the doctor replies "I'm **** her".

• Like 1

A deaf couple get married. During the first week of marriage, they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn off the lights because they can't see each other using sign language. After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings the wife decides to find a solution.

"Honey" she signs "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time. "

The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to his wife "Great idea, now if you want to have sex with ME, reach over and pull on my cock one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my cock ... fifty times"

• Like 3

A male patient is lying in a hospital wearing an oxygen mask, A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?". Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet.". He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?". Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine." The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very closely:

Are - my - test - results - back?"

• Like 1

Â