WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Reg tells his 3 friends that he is willing to bet them $100 each that they can blindfold him and put a drink in front of him, and he will drink it and then tell them exactly what drink it is.

John puts a drink in front of Reg, he takes a big swig and says, thats Swan Gold 2011

His friends are amazed.

Andy puts a drink in front of Reg, he takes a big swig and says, thats chanpaigne 1943

His friends are really surprised.

Tom puts a drink in front of Reg, he takes a big swig and says, for **** sake that's petrol

Tom says, yes but is it regular or super.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Excuse me," I said to the woman sat in front of me on the bus, "You have some semen on the back of your jacket."

"I'm sure it's not semen," she said, "It's probably yoghurt."

"It's definitely semen," I said, "I don't ejaculate yoghurt."

The last time I both threw up and shat myself was in Florence. Some bad 'nduja went through me quicker then I could get to the toilet, and then after three days I wound up eating so much buffalo mozzarella that my body rejected it violently onto Viale Antonio Gramsci.

"Excuse me," I said to the woman sat in front of me on the bus, "You have some semen on the back of your jacket."

"I'm sure it's not semen," she said, "It's probably yoghurt."

"It's definitely semen," I said, "I don't ejaculate yoghurt."

I read this joke and then look to see if it was rob who posted it .....what happened

Â