WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Me? I'm deadly serious.

I didn't know what Down was. Which is kind of crucial to the joke.

That Physics joke in there is incredible:

Schrodinger and Heisenberg are in a car together when a cop pulls them over.

The cop goes up to Heisenberg and says, "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg responds, "Not really, but I can tell you exactly where I was."

"Well you were going 100mph", says the cop,

to which Heisenberg replies "Great! Now I'm lost!"

Thinking this was a strange response, the police officer decides to search the car. He says to Shrodinger, "Did you know there is a dead cat in your trunk?"

To which Schrodinger replies, "Well I do now."

• Like 1

An 8 year old boy asks his local priest if wanking gives you muscles.

Rather surprised, the priest replied "I don't think so my son, but don't stop I'm about to cum"

• Like 1

A fat, ugly, cross eyed ginger bird came dancing up next to me at a party.

"So, where are you from, handsome?" she smiled.

I said "Earth, what about you?"

I went to see a Muslim tribute band last night. They were called "Bomb Jovi". They were brilliant.

Their last song "Living on a Prayer Mat" almost brought the house down. Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.

I was interested so I asked him "Can you burn me a copy?"

Well that was when the trouble started...

• Like 2

I went to see a Muslim tribute band last night. They were called "Bomb Jovi". They were brilliant.

Their last song "Living on a Prayer Mat" almost brought the house down. Then this Muslim bloke started bragging about how he had the entire Koran on DVD.

I was interested so I asked him "Can you burn me a copy?"

Well that was when the trouble started...

You joke, but I understand that there are real issues about deleting electronic versions of the Koran, destroying hard drives on which it is stored, etc.

The lunacy never stops.

You joke, but I understand that there are real issues about deleting electronic versions of the Koran, destroying hard drives on which it is stored, etc.

The lunacy never stops.

Stop the world, etc etc.

Drinking Alcohol-free beer is a bit like performing cunnilingus on your sister.

It tastes the same but you know it 'chunt right.

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. I was thinking "this is a lot like drinking alcohol-free beer".

Husband comes home early from night-shift to find his wife in bed with the milkman.

Husband grabs the milkman and takes him out to the garden shed.He puts the milkmans dick in the vice and locks the vice.He then goes over to the other end of the shed and returns with a hacksaw, and puts it down by the vice.

Milkman: What?! you expect me to believe that you are going to cut my dick off.

Husband: No,you are, I am going to set fire to the shed.

• Like 1

Husband comes home early from night-shift to find his wife in bed with the milkman.

Husband grabs the milkman and takes him out to the garden shed.He puts the milkmans dick in the vice and locks the vice.He then goes over to the other end of the shed and returns with a hacksaw, and puts it down by the vice.

The KKK actually used to do that to (black) people.

img_1216.jpg

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Â