WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

at the risk of looking like a fool at failing to spot any sarcasm or dry wit ill say this: I think he meant he was stealing it to put on facebook or to tell other people, not that we have stolen it from someone else

Agreed. Mike is a light fingered young rascal.

at the risk of looking like a fool at failing to spot any sarcasm or dry wit ill say this: I think he meant he was stealing it to put on facebook or to tell other people, not that we have stolen it from someone else

That is exactly what I meant, thank you.

And I think Saturdaygig knew it and knowingly took it the wrong way. Well played SG. But we've now entered an Inception-esque level of double-bluffing and faux-confusion. Beware all who enter for nothing is as it seems.

John Terry tried to put the racism trial behind him by taking his family to the zoo.

"Come here, kids," he said, pointing through the glass. "Look at that monkey! Ooh ooh ooh!"

The whole family laughed, before Terry pulled his wallet out and said, "Sorry, mate. Two adults and two children, please."

I borrowed a DVD from my mate entitled "Bald and Barely Legal". Went home and put the disc in the machine and sat with my erect cock in my hand ready to wank myself silly. I felt a right clearing in the woods when the film came on. It was a Department of Transport film about tyre tread depths.

I knocked at my neighbours door today.

I said, "I'm sorry to tell you this but I've just ran your son over down the road."

"No, please!" he preached dropping to his knees, looking to the sky. "Why... Oh why?"

"Because he called me a fat word removed yesterday," I replied.

Â