WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

The police get a call from a house reporting people were damaging cars outside in the road. A car was sent and the officer found a group of youths causing mayhem with one of them dancing on the roof of a car. He radioed for backup, saying "There's a darkie dancing on a Volkswagen". "You can't say that over the radio!" replies the operator "You have to use the correct terminology" "Okay..." he says "Zulu... Tango... Golf..."

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next shit could spell disaster.

It's probably the only scenario where it's OK to have blood in your stool.

Santa says to his Elf 'I am getting sick of this. It's the same old shit every year. Running about like a word removed in this stupid red costume and at the end of it I always end up with nothing.' The elf says 'Well now you know how Steven Gerrard feels...'

Santa says to his Elf 'I am getting sick of this. It's the same old shit every year. Running about like a word removed in this stupid red costume and at the end of it I always end up with nothing.' The elf says 'Well now you know how Steven Gerrard feels...'

At least Santa gets minced pies.

I walked into my mums bedroom and under the bed I saw a suit- case half open. My curiosity got the better off me so I opened the case in it was a leather mask, a leather cape, crutchless leather shorts and a leather whip...... . . . .

I couldn't believe it ..my mum . . . . . .

. ..a super hero!!!!

Â