WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

• 2 weeks later...

After making love to Kylie Minogue yesterday I think there are two things you all need to know.

One;she really is as sexy as hell and, secondly, the staff at Madam Tussaud's are miserable bastards with no sense of humour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Following India's unsuccessful attempt to land on the Moon, the Irish have announced their plans for 2020. They plan to place a man on the Sun. When a leading Space expert pointed out that the rocket would burn up before in reached half way, a spokesman said, " We have thought of that , so we will go at night".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, colhint said:

I went to a support group meeting for guys who suffer  with premature ejaculation. Turns out it's tomorrow.

It's still very brave to post, even if it's in the joke thread.  Well done to you colhint :thumb:

• Haha 3

Kev was always bragging about all the people he knows to his co-workers until one day his boss loses it and tells him to prove it. If he really knows all these famous people he could produce evidence, right?

Kev shows his boss the numerous pictures on his phone hobnobbing with celebrities and politicians. His boss calls bullshit, anyone can use Photoshop.

Kev calls someone on his phone and hands it to his boss, who hears the unmistakable voice of Tom Hanks asking how long has it been since he and Kev had dinner together. Again, his boss doesn't believe him and says it could be anyone on the line.

Kev thinks for a moment, and asks if he has any plans that weekend. Kev then flies his boss and himself out to Vatican City where a crowd is gathering in front of the Vatican. Kev's boss is jostled around the crowd and loses Kev in the confusion. Suddenly, the crowd roars and he looks up to see the Pope himself standing next to a waving Kev. Just then, an old man gets his attention and motions towards the balcony saying "who the **** is that guy up there standing next to Kev?"

11 hours ago, 8pints said:

Kev was always bragging about all the people he knows to his co-workers until one day his boss loses it and tells him to prove it. If he really knows all these famous people he could produce evidence, right?

Kev shows his boss the numerous pictures on his phone hobnobbing with celebrities and politicians. His boss calls bullshit, anyone can use Photoshop.

Kev calls someone on his phone and hands it to his boss, who hears the unmistakable voice of Tom Hanks asking how long has it been since he and Kev had dinner together. Again, his boss doesn't believe him and says it could be anyone on the line.

Kev thinks for a moment, and asks if he has any plans that weekend. Kev then flies his boss and himself out to Vatican City where a crowd is gathering in front of the Vatican. Kev's boss is jostled around the crowd and loses Kev in the confusion. Suddenly, the crowd roars and he looks up to see the Pope himself standing next to a waving Kev. Just then, an old man gets his attention and motions towards the balcony saying "who the **** is that guy up there standing next to Kev?"

This joke was on The Antiques Roadshow last week. The expert said: "A nice vintage joke, probably early 1970s. It's obviously been well-used, but the wear and polish just adds to its charm. No real monetary value, but I'm sure it has great nostalgic associations for your family". 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

This joke was on The Antiques Roadshow last week. The expert said: "A nice vintage joke, probably early 1970s. It's obviously been well-used, but the wear and polish just adds to its charm. No real monetary value, but I'm sure it has great nostalgic associations for your family". 

Funnily (Or not it seems) enough it was told to me by a 94 year old woman.

A priest is sitting inside the church, when a guy comes in and asks to be confessed.

"Very well, my child" says the priest, as he leads the man into the confession booth "Tell me about your sins".

"Well, Father" says the guy "On Monday, I was at my girlfriend's house, and, well... the two of us alone, the house empty... I sinned, Father".

"Don't worry, child" says the priest "It's perfectly normal to have such desires and share them with your partner. Nothing serious, just say two prayers and you will be cleansed of your sins".

"But Father" continues the man "It doesn't end there. On Tuesday, I was at my girlfriend's house again, but she had gone out with her mates, and the only one there was her sister, and, well... the two of us alone, the house empty... I sinned again, Father".

"Oh, child" says the Father "You must be strong and fight those urges! Eight prayers shall cleanse you of your sins".

"But Father" says the bloke again "On Wednesday, I was at my girlfriend's house again, and she wasn't there then either, and the only one at home was her mum, and, well... the two of us alone, the house empty... again I sinned, Father".

"Good Lord" says the priest "Child, you must think about what you do, so pray--" "But Father" says the bloke "On Thursday, I was at my girlfriend's house again, and the whole family had gone to the shop, and the only one there was her aunt, and, well... the two of us alone, the house empty... I sinned yet again, Father".

The priest falls silent.

"And then" continues the bloke "On Friday, I was at her house again, and they had gone out for the weekend and the only one there was her granny, and, well... the two of us alone, the house empty..."

The priest still did not answer.

"And on Saturday" said the bloke "I went to her house again, and there was nobody there except for her father, and, well..."

The man awaits a reply, but upon hearing none, he exits the booth - only to find the priest up on the belfry.

"Father" he calls "What are you doing up there? I haven't finished!"

"**** off! I'm not coming down" says the priest "The two of us alone, the Church **** empty... !"

Â