WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My cock was actually in the Guinness Book of World Records once.

But it really pissed off the librarian and she kicked me out.

• Haha 2

Mary's second grade class were receiving first aid lessons from the teacher.

"Now children, what do we do if get a splinter in our hand?" asked the teacher.

Mary shot her hand up. " Ooh. I know! We put it in a cup of Strongbows."

"No, Mary, that is incorrect. But I am curious. Why did you come up with that answer?"

" Well, Miss. I overheard my sister. She said that whenever she gets a prick in her hand, she puts it in cider."

I finally met my girlfriend's parents for the first time today and judging by the looks on their faces they didn't seem very impressed...  Miserable c*nts!

It was that awkward I nearly told the warden to take me back to my cell.

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

Shouldn't this be in general chat?

Combine it with the Cucumbers he found for Ruge's party...

Time to tell us what's really going on here methinks!  :lol:

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Geordies decided to hold a rally at St James Park to prove that Geordies aren't thick. Place was packed and Alan Shearer steps on to a stage in the middle of the pitch and asks for a volunteer. Gazza shuffles his way onto the stage.

Now , says Shearer , just to prove to the rest of the Country ; what is 6 + 8? Gazza thinks for a moment ans says 23 ! Pandemonium breaks out and the Geordies shout , Give him another chance , another chance !

Shearer looks uncomfortable but agrees and says, OK , what is 10 + 5  ? Gazza thinks for several minutes and says 19 ! More pandemonium and the Geordies scream , Another chance , another chance !

Shearer realising things aren't going to plan says , OK one more, what is 2 +2 ? Gazza thinks very hard for several minutes and eventually says 4 !!! More pandemonium and the Geordies shout , Another chance ,another chance !

I lied to my friends and told them I had created a life-size replica of Jackie Chan entirely out of old silk ties.

It is a complete fabric Asian.

• Haha 3

A bra and a spark plug walk into a bar, but are immediately told by the barman they won't be served. The bra asks why and the barman says "because you're off your tits and he's going to start something" 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, il_serpente said:

I just left my job.   I couldn't work for that man any longer after what he said to me.

What did he say?

"You're fired."

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â