WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I was pretty excited when my new girlfriend sent me a text message claiming that she loves anal.

Then I realised that she is a dyslexic bitch and that she was trying to say she loves Alan, my best friend.

• Haha 1

On 29/07/2019 at 17:18, drat01 said:

What is plastic and sings? Polly Murrs

This morning, a French man said 'beaucoup' to me, which means a lot.

I saw a baby horse disguised using a wig and a false moustache earlier - it was a foal’s pretense.

A big tree fell on me once, it had some jokes scratched into the side that was facing away from me. It was difficult at the time, but looking back I can cedar funny side.

I suspect my wife has a new job vending the hard outer casing of crustaceans at the beach, though it's really hard to say.

I saw an ice cream dessert going through a bereavement earlier. It really looked like it was going through a tough time, so I think Lionel Ritchie was mistaken.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but there are 5 Peruvian owls sat on a fence looking in my window.....I think they're Inca hoots

I've lost the packaging for my anti-stress medication. I just don't know how much more I can take.

Some people say that a Giant Sequoia is better than a Bonsai, but that’s just bigotry.

That's why I hate Tim Vine.

Might've told this one before 'cause it's all I've got really.

If you're English when you walk into the toilet, and English when you walk out, what are you when you're in the toilet? European..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, A'Villan said:

If you're English when you walk into the toilet, and English when you walk out, what are you when you're in the toilet? European..

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I played football yesterday on a pitch surfaced with compacted rubble and broken bricks.

We won 5-4 on aggregate.

source.gif

15 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I played football yesterday on a pitch surfaced with compacted rubble and broken bricks.

We won 5-4 on aggregate.

happy clap GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/08/2019 at 03:21, A'Villan said:

There's an international brothel recently opened near us. The bloke going in is Russian, the one leaving is Finnish, and the one upstairs, Himalayan. 

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

There's an international brothel recently opened near us. The bloke going in is Russian, the one leaving is Finnish, and the one upstairs, Himalayan. 

ImprobableKlutzyArmyworm-small.gif

55 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Good mountain technique needed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

What a strange day

First I found a hat full of money

Then I got chased by a nutter with a guitar 

I may need to rob this.

A veterinarian goes to Wales (sorry) to interview farmers about how thy look after their animals

He asks the farmer if can talk to his horse. The farmer laughs and says horses don’t talk. The vet asks the horse if he is OK. The horse says. He treats me well, we ride around the farm, I live in the barn and he feeds me every day.

The vet says can I talk to your dog. The farmer laughs again, my dog doesn’t speak he said. Vet asks the dog if he is treated well. The dog replies, we chase the sheep around the hills, I live in the house and I am well fed

The Vet asks if he can talk to the sheep. The sheep are all fcking liars says the farmer

• Haha 1

Â