WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

12 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Two blokes walk into a Belfast pub and music is playing.

'That's Nat King Cole' says one.

'Who is it, then?' says the other.

This reminds me of a joke I heard that I can never remember. Even googling doesn't help. It's another play on the northern irish accent.

It's something about two pigeons flying over northern ireland. One of them says something Belfast and the other replies with something like "I'm flapping as fast as I can!"

That makes no sense, hence how I can't remember the actual joke properly.

I literally think about this all the time and can never remember it!

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This reminds me of a joke I heard that I can never remember. Even googling doesn't help. It's another play on the northern irish accent.

It's something about two pigeons flying over northern ireland. One of them says something Belfast and the other replies with something like "I'm flapping as fast as I can!"

Two ducks flying over Belfast.

One duck says "Quack"

The other duck responds with "I'm going as quack as I can".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, BOF said:

Two ducks flying over Belfast.

One duck says "Quack"

The other duck responds with "I'm going as quack as I can".

**** my ass that's it!

You have no idea how long that's bothered me!

On 24/07/2019 at 11:39, Stevo985 said:

OK, VT joke committee, solve this one for me. 

It was 1972, some mates and I were sitting a pub beer garden on a sunny day. On the next table, some bloke was telling his mates a long and involved joke. We weren't particularly listening, but there was a moment of silence before the punch line, which triumphantly rang out: 

"...and the dwarf was wearing a TOP HAT!!!" 

Their table erupted in hysterical laughter that went on for several minutes. 

Jokes being what they are, I assumed that sooner or later I would hear the full thing, and all would be made clear. 

Nope. To this day, nada.

Obviously, I've tried Googling it, but to no avail.

It still bugs me. What IS the joke that goes with that punchline? 

EDIT: Making one up to fit it doesn't count. I want the original. 

Edited by mjmooney

17 hours ago, mjmooney said:

OK, VT joke committee, solve this one for me. 

It was 1972, some mates and I were sitting a pub beer garden on a sunny day. On the next table, some bloke was telling his mates a long and involved joke. We weren't particularly listening, but there was a moment of silence before the punch line, which triumphantly rang out: 

"...and the dwarf was wearing a TOP HAT!!!" 

Their table erupted in hysterical laughter that went on for several minutes. 

Jokes being what they are, I assumed that sooner or later I would hear the full thing, and all would be made clear. 

Nope. To this day, nada.

Obviously, I've tried Googling it, but to no avail.

It still bugs me. What IS the joke that goes with that punchline? 

EDIT: Making one up to fit it doesn't count. I want the original. 

Maybe it wasn't a joke, but an anecdote? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Okay, here's the joke as i remember it...

"There's too many perverts in the park nowadays, I walked through earlier and literally everyone kept staring at my erection.... and the dwarf was wearing a TOP HAT!!!" 

THAT'S IT!!! 

• Like 2

What is plastic and sings? Polly Murrs

This morning, a French man said 'beaucoup' to me, which means a lot.

I saw a baby horse disguised using a wig and a false moustache earlier - it was a foal’s pretense.

A big tree fell on me once, it had some jokes scratched into the side that was facing away from me. It was difficult at the time, but looking back I can cedar funny side.

I suspect my wife has a new job vending the hard outer casing of crustaceans at the beach, though it's really hard to say.

I saw an ice cream dessert going through a bereavement earlier. It really looked like it was going through a tough time, so I think Lionel Ritchie was mistaken.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but there are 5 Peruvian owls sat on a fence looking in my window.....I think they're Inca hoots

I've lost the packaging for my anti-stress medication. I just don't know how much more I can take.

Some people say that a Giant Sequoia is better than a Bonsai, but that’s just bigotry.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, drat01 said:

I saw a baby horse disguised using a wig and a false moustache earlier - it was a foal’s pretense.

A big tree fell on me once, it had some jokes scratched into the side that was facing away from me. It was difficult at the time, but looking back I can cedar funny side.

I suspect my wife has a new job vending the hard outer casing of crustaceans at the beach, though it's really hard to say.

I saw an ice cream dessert going through a bereavement earlier. It really looked like it was going through a tough time, so I think Lionel Ritchie was mistaken.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but there are 5 Peruvian owls sat on a fence looking in my window.....I think they're Inca hoots

I've lost the packaging for my anti-stress medication. I just don't know how much more I can take.

Some people say that a Giant Sequoia is better than a Bonsai, but that’s just bigotry.

welcome back minions GIF

17 hours ago, drat01 said:

Oh God oh God oh God.  Too much.  It's wonderful.  You could've drip fed them to us over the next month :)

• Like 1

I met a bloke in a wheelchair today, his face was battered and bruised.

"What happened to your face?" I asked.

"I am a Paralympian" he replied

"Boxing?" I enquired.

"No..." he said ..." hurdles".

• Haha 2

Â