WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

1 hour ago, AJ said:

What did the sadist say to the masochist?

No.

The correct format for that heritage joke is as follows: 

"Hit me", said the masochist. 

"No", said the sadist. 

The Mother Superior tells two novice nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their new habits.

The one nun says to the other "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door". So they do this, and begin painting their room.

Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask "Who is it?"

"Blind man!"

The nuns look at each other, then one nun says "He's blind, he can't see. What could it hurt". so they let him in.

The blind man walks in and says "Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang these blinds?"

My girlfriend said that I should pick a couple of my favourite fantasies for some roleplay to spice things up as apparently my performance wasn't up to par. 

So now I need a new girlfriend. On the bright side, I ticked snuff and necrophilia off my bucket list.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

The Mother Superior tells two novice nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their new habits.

The one nun says to the other "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door". So they do this, and begin painting their room.

Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask "Who is it?"

"Blind man!"

The nuns look at each other, then one nun says "He's blind, he can't see. What could it hurt". so they let him in.

The blind man walks in and says "Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang these blinds?"

• Like 1

A wife ask`s the preacher at her local church if he can have a word with her husband as he cant leave her alone,he wants sex all the time.

The preacher tells the husband.Look I know you are newly married but you must learn to controle yourself as far as sex is concerned with your wife or I will not let you in to this church.

The following sunday the preacher asks the husband if he managed to control himself during the week.

The husband replied.Well father, I managed to control myself all week till saturday morning when I saw my wife bending over the freezer getting something out.Her skirt lifted right up and I saw enough of her leg to turn me on and I had to take her right there at the freezer.

Father.Well my son im sorry but I cant let you in this church

Husband. Yeah, well we are not allowed back in Tescoes either

• Haha 2

The guy sat next to me on the train just showed me a picture of his wife on his phone “she’s beautiful isn’t she?”
I said “if you think she’s beautiful you should see my wife”
“Is she gorgeous too?” He asked.
“No, she’s an optician!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Shame about my pet rat Elvis

got caught in a trap 

You went back 5 years to check if this has binnedunne...I'm impressed :)

• Haha 1

Â