Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, danceoftheshamen said:

It's clearly a major training regime at Man U. They obviously are well aware that the FA will do anything possible to push them up the table and therefore any dive or other kind of the well rehearsed cheating methods they use will nearly always result in a Pen / Free Kick or sending off of an opponent. What a huge advantage that is to have over the course of a season. Gotta be worth 20 points on it's own.. no Wonder they always finish so high (Even when they're poor).

I so wish this would be discussed out and open by the pundits on BBC sky etc, but no, the media are helping them by manipulating the brainwashed general public too, an unfair advantage indeed.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Apparently Chuk is wearing number 8 next season. 

Who is this guy and why/how would he know that?

Scrolling his account only left me more confused.

Are players still training?

Edit: Seen the number, Lansbury used to be 8?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Or, instead of making a load of training gear with 60 on it, he was given whatever gear was spare?

Training numbers don't always correspond to squad number, plus, why give out new training gear with next season's numbers when they'll no doubt be releasing a new training kit soon and have to replace it all anyway?

21 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Or, instead of making a load of training gear with 60 on it, he was given whatever gear was spare?

Training numbers don't always correspond to squad number, plus, why give out new training gear with next season's numbers when they'll no doubt be releasing a new training kit soon and have to replace it all anyway?

I believe that is JPBs number so it seems unlikely he would have first team training gear and not carney given he was the first to start training with the first team.

So likely his number or he badly **** all his gear somehow. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Who is this guy and why/how would he know that?

Scrolling his account only left me more confused.

Are players still training?

Edit: Seen the number, Lansbury used to be 8?

Photo from Philogene-Bidaces Instagram account apparently

I don't k ow if the players are still training could easily be from the last of the season or maybe they are still training those who aren't going to the euros at least. You would expect players get 2-4 weeks off over summer. I don't know how soon that starts. And youth players maybe less. Chukwuemeka might still be in school so he probably still trains afterwards. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Photo from Philogene-Bidaces Instagram account apparently

I don't k ow if the players are still training could easily be from the last of the season or maybe they are still training those who aren't going to the euros at least. You would expect players get 2-4 weeks off over summer. I don't know how soon that starts. And youth players maybe less. Chukwuemeka might still be in school so he probably still trains afterwards. 

On Jaden’s Instagram, you can find pictures of Carney wearing number 8 in training as far back as from May 10.

7 hours ago, hong0311 said:

On Jaden’s Instagram, you can find pictures of Carney wearing number 8 in training as far back as from May 10.

Would be odd to have him in someone else's gear for that long. Think it is pretty likely he ends up with No 8 next season then. 

8 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I believe that is JPBs number so it seems unlikely he would have first team training gear and not carney given he was the first to start training with the first team.

So likely his number or he badly **** all his gear somehow. 

It's not, JPB was 52 and his gear is 56. I mean, it's odd he would have such a high number that isn't his squad number, but again it suggests they were just given whatever gear was available (looking at Wikipedia, seems like it was Cameron Archer's before he went on loan) rather than stuff made for them.

43 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Would be odd to have him in someone else's gear for that long. Think it is pretty likely he ends up with No 8 next season then. 

It’s off that everyone else are wearing their normal numbers. It’s not like he’s not assigned a first team number, he has No. 60, but he’s chose to wear the 8.

Edit: didn’t notice Jaden was not wearing his number too

Edited by hong0311

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It's not, JPB was 52 and his gear is 56. I mean, it's odd he would have such a high number that isn't his squad number, but again it suggests they were just given whatever gear was available (looking at Wikipedia, seems like it was Cameron Archer's before he went on loan) rather than stuff made for them.

Link to Bidaces Instagram, shows Carney with the kit

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqOocsrSeU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I mean JPB's gear is 56, which isn't his squad number.

Maybe, that is odd though. It surely wouldn't take much if any effort to make them the correct training gear. 

Â