Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

10 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Depends what you put into the word physicality. Roughness? Maybe. But when you look at the entire package like acceleration, pace, agility, strength, jumping ability and so on, I think there's a bigger difference than people imagine. The PL is an exceptionally high tempo league. 

FWIW, what the hell is the English word for bouncing off the ground, or the ability to make a jump? We have this word in Norwegian, which I would say falls into the physical aspects of the game. Like a Ayala and Cannovaro had exceptional heading ability for their height due to their timing and ..... I can't for my life figure out what it is. I would expect you to have such a word considering you have about 10000 more words than us. 

Spring? Bound? Leap? Launch?

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

yeah but its only got 2 years left afaik? (i think it was a 3 year deal - a year ago)

I remember that one. I thought there was talk of getting him signed up again. 

Risky if he has a real breakout season and then only has 12 months left. 

26 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I remember that one. I thought there was talk of getting him signed up again. 

Risky if he has a real breakout season and then only has 12 months left. 

Defo.

I think it was 3 years as you can only offer a max of a 3 year contract to under 18s??

I agree we need to get him pinned down to a longer contract now....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Defo.

I think it was 3 years as you can only offer a max of a 3 year contract to under 18s??

I agree we need to get him pinned down to a longer contract now....

He’s not 18 until the end of October. I don’t see the management ballsing this up. 

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

He’s not 18 until the end of October. I don’t see the management ballsing this up. 

5 year contract ready as soon as he turns 18 then!

• Like 1

Bellingham is one hell of a player and he's only four months older than Chukwuemeka. Sarr is being raved about and is just about a year older than Carney. Smith Rowe is 2 years older than Chukwuemeka and is becoming a very good player.

Chukwuemeka and Bellingham are an inch taller than Sarr and Smith Rowe who are both 6ft. Physically they will all be able to handle themselves.

One of them is probably priced at 70 million plus. One of them is priced at about 40 million, and the other has an 18 million price tag. In my opinion Carney has just as much talent and potential physicality as the other three, the only thing he doesn't have at the moment is a price tag.

We have an uncut diamond in our first team squad.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, villabromsgrove said:

Bellingham is one hell of a player and he's only four months older than Chukwuemeka. Sarr is being raved about and is just about a year older than Carney. Smith Rowe is 2 years older than Chukwuemeka and is becoming a very good player.

Chukwuemeka and Bellingham are an inch taller than Sarr and Smith Rowe who are both 6ft. Physically they will all be able to handle themselves.

One of them is probably priced at 70 million plus. One of them is priced at about 40 million, and the other has an 18 million price tag. In my opinion Carney has just as much talent and potential physicality as the other three, the only thing he doesn't have at the moment is a price tag.

We have an uncut diamond in our first team squad.

Purslow deserves a massive amount of credit for the latent value we have lying in our youth at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Looks like a baller and rather him than several linked players for lots of wonga

I think he'll be a very good player, I just think we have time on our side and rather than playing a bit part here or there, he could use a season long loan playing 40 games in mens football. Might be wrong. 

• Like 1

Â