Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Is funny how the whole ordeal was meant to be about his game time but then goes and joins Chelsea, probably the worst club he could have ended up at 🤔

I'd almost guarantee he's out on loan by the end of this window.

Need the press to release the transfer fee asap. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

Lads going for the money, nothing else. Not a chance he’s getting in their starting 11 anytime soon, if ever!

Probably not even money.  I’m sure we could match whatever they were offering to pay him.

it really is an utterly bizarre decision.

• Like 2

Watch him make it onto the pitch once or twice during the first half of the season and Southgate taking him to Qatar as a flavor of the month addition now that he's at a "big club"  :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

Probably not even money.  I’m sure we could match whatever they were offering to pay him.

it really is an utterly bizarre decision.

No chance we will offer him what Chelsea will mate, it would leave us wide open to getting ripped off by the agent of every up and coming talent. 

Just now, sne said:

Watch him make it onto the pitch once or twice during the first half of the season and Southgate taking him to Qatar as a flavor of the month addition now that he's at a "big club"  :D

Southgate will take him even with zero minutes playing.  After all, he’s a Chelsea superstar now.

Â