Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Last night I watched the FULL Burnley game at Villa Park. 

It was a game we played quite well in and dominated most of it. Carney started. 

He was very much peripheral, his main key involvements were actually giving away silly free kicks.  I actually forgot he was on the pitch for long periods. 

He certainly didn't look like any wonder kid or someone ready to be paid a huge amount of money and imminently about to break into being a first team regular.  To be fair he was replaced by Traore who also was fairly poor 

I remember my lad turning to me at the game and saying “he miles off of being a PL player at the minute” I did say he needs time but felt exactly the same. It was the same in the Brentford game. No disputing the lad has talent but he has a hell of a lot to learn about the MENS game!

Edited by WHY
  • Like 3

Now obviously the kid could go on to be a world beater, and the worlds first 200 million pound player, but on the flipside, he could also end up going this route with bad advisory, attitude and decision making. ( And no, I don't know anything about his attitude, just going off perception, which could obs be wrong )

This is the latest chapter in Balotelli... 

"He is also a much-changed player. Had he had his current mindset 10 years ago, he'd have won the Ballon d'Or several times.

Mario Balotelli offered chance to resurrect career with free transfer to FC Sion after leaving Adana Demirspor | The Sun

TELLI VISION 

Mario Balotelli offered chance to resurrect career with free transfer to FC Sion after leaving Adana Demirspor

17 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What saga? 
Carney and club can’t agree on contract, so club is finding a new club for Carney. 

that’s it 

everything else is press and fan chat 

Spoke to someone in a related trade so to speak today - agent is 'hawking him to anyone who'll listen' it seems. Not sure where the club plays a part in that really...?

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

But what’s the good news? The people who are “fed up” want him gone, and the people who are hopeful, want him to stay.. there is no universal good news 

Good news is there is no bids and the media stories have died down. I guess we still have a great chance of signing him to a new contact 
Gonna be awaked when hes got to meet Gerrard this week

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Not sure that guy is v reliable but I could see Italy being a good destination for Carney. A few that have struggled in the PL have gone to Italy and flourished. Not that it’s a poor league but maybe just less intense.

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dont Australia still have strict covid laws and Carney is from a church. Is a chance he might not be vaccinated

This would have legs if SG didn't explicitly state in an interview that it's because he hasn't signed a contract.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

This would have legs if SG didn't explicitly state in an interview that it's because he hasn't signed a contract.

Also Australia no longer has any restrictions for unvaccinated travellers. 

On 24/07/2022 at 00:55, CarryOnVilla said:

It’s be sorted by the windows end, if not, we have 4 months of “ we can convince him” but he’ll be sold this window. 

no dramas 

By Windows End sounds like a game of thrones episode.

I find the whole situation baffling but if he aint happy he can go. Clubs bigger than one player

I’m actually more excited about A. Ramsey than Carney. He seems intelligent, humble and hard working and also extremely talented.

For me Carney’s being misrepresented,  he’ll go on to have a great career as he’s a real talent. He’s a kid at the end of the day, it’s a shame he’s not gonna stay and grow with Villa but I don’t wish him any ill. 

There’s been plenty of young talent we’ve taken off other teams, it’s just football, you win some, you lose some. 

• Like 4

Â