Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

8 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Claiming he spoke to Dean after the game and Dean said we're not in for Rashica.

When the window is closed, I'd love to know the back story behind the whole saga, it's been nothing short of bizarre.

• Like 2

On 02/10/2020 at 19:56, MrBlack said:

Echoing my thoughts exactly except for the second last sentence on Watkins. If you saw him last season he is definitely a natural finisher.  Had a few unlucky breaks for us so far, but once the first one comes he'll be in everyone's dream team. 

On 02/10/2020 at 19:58, GingerCollins29 said:

Hope so mate, desperate for him to do well

Told you mate,  not an FPL team without him in their side next week.

Still wouldn't mind us adding extra cover before the window closes though. 

Here is a question for everyone and answer honestly please. 

Because Chelsea have an interest in Benrahma and maybe want to sign him, would you still want Benrahma signed still but if you did sign Rahma you were denied signing Barkley on permanent?

Who would you choose Barkley or Benrahma???

I have to say my answer would be to let chelsea have Benrahma if we could sign Barkley for 15-20 million.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Because Chelsea have an interest in Benrahma and maybe want to sign him, would you still want Benrahma signed still but if you did sign Rahma you were denied signing Barkley on permanent?

I have to say my answer would be to let chelsea have Benrahma if we could sign Barkley for 15-20 million.

Barkley on a permanent £40mill all day. Gamechanger 👍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Barkley.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

When the window is closed, I'd love to know the back story behind the whole saga, it's been nothing short of bizarre.

Bizarre is not a word we use, that word is reserved for Liverpool fans describing there day while scratching there peanuts

Just now, SeanVilla said:

Barkley on a permanent £40mill all day. Gamechanger 👍 

I were reading the Chelsea forum and they seem to think that he wont never play in there first team again, that they will sell him for 15-20 million if they sell to us.

Darn, I was really hoping we had one or two more ready to announce.

Still, this is looking like the best transfer window for Villa in the 25 years I've been following the club.

Good start for Lange, wowzers.

4 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Really wish we could get another forward and a backup CB. Then look at addressing LB in January.

Came in to post exactly this,though I'd address LB now.

That said, it looks like we are a million miles from where we started last season, so if we have to wait for Jan for another signing or two then so be it (but I don't see the point in waiting - we all know where the gaps are).

28 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

Came in to post exactly this,though I'd address LB now.

That said, it looks like we are a million miles from where we started last season, so if we have to wait for Jan for another signing or two then so be it (but I don't see the point in waiting - we all know where the gaps are).

Some would say we almost have a third of our safety points required to stay up, but we shouldnt even look at it like that when we are flying this high, we should go aim for the damn title.

• Like 1