Relegation thread

Knutserov13

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

What's the betting that some club will be threatening legal action against a VAR decision tommorow morning ?

As long as its not us I care little

30 minutes ago, MCU said:

Bookies have pretty much wrote Bournemouth off, which is bizarre. All they have to do is win by 2 and us and Watford lose. Everton have come off the back of a decent win but apart from that they have been awful since the restart.

There's certainly more chance of them staying up than Watford IMO.

Just a win will do for them if we lose (&Watford lose). Their goal difference is only one less than ours 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Arsenal fielding a really weak side... Five changes from our game against them.

Edit misread... It's actually quite strong...

Ahhh I did not enjoy this post until I read your edit. 

It's because I read... Maitland-Niles, Tierney, Xhaka, Willock, Pepe, Cedric, Kolasinac, Torreira, Saka, Nketiah, as the starting eleven, but those are just the changes they've made from their game against us and today...

• Like 1

We couldn’t of asked for Arsenal to put a better team out. 
Watford are going for it with theirs. 

I still think Bournemouth will best Everton. Kean starts for Everton. Bournemouth playing a good front 4. 

8 minutes ago, useless said:

It's because I read... Maitland-Niles, Tierney, Xhaka, Willock, Pepe, Cedric, Kolasinac, Torreira, Saka, Nketiah, as the starting eleven, but those are just the changes they've made from their game against us and today...

Xhaka is the big one for me. 

• Like 1

I am not feeling nervous one bit.

Been lounging around most of the day listening to music, cleaning the house, done the laundry.  Now, A dirty burger is about to be washed down with a few beers..

What's all the fuss about?   :lol:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, villanmac said:

An acca of Bournemouth win, west ham win, arsenal win is 15/1 with 365 so its actually a shite price! 

I got 19/1 on Ladbrokes earlier for that. Way better than betting on Bournemouth to stay up.