Relegation thread

Knutserov13

50 minutes ago, av1 said:

To be perfectly honest mate, I'd accepted relegation a good few weeks ago. So much so that I didn't even realise after the Arsenal game that things were pretty much in our own hands. 

Absolutely amazing turnaround. 

Same. If we go down today it'll feel like we've gone down twice. 

UTV

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

6 scenarios we stay up and 6 scenarios we go down 

Yep, you could say it’s 50/50 but I like to think we’ve got more probability of staying up due to our slightly better points and GD. 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Yep, you could say it’s 50/50 but I like to think we’ve got more probability of staying up due to our slightly better points and GD. 

Much better chance.

If we win Watford have to win by at least 3, betting odds have that at about 16/1 

And if we draw Watford are around 2/1 to win.

Both of those will be shorter than reality as they will be popular bets given the circumstances.

Any kind of positive result for us would give us a good chance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Tho I think if Watford lose by two goals or more and Bournemouth lose we stay up so it’s more 7 to 5 scenario.

Bookies have pretty much wrote Bournemouth off, which is bizarre. All they have to do is win by 2 and us and Watford lose. Everton have come off the back of a decent win but apart from that they have been awful since the restart.

There's certainly more chance of them staying up than Watford IMO.

5 minutes ago, MCU said:

Bookies have pretty much wrote Bournemouth off, which is bizarre. All they have to do is win by 2 and us and Watford lose. Everton have come off the back of a decent win but apart from that they have been awful since the restart.

There's certainly more chance of them staying up than Watford IMO.

They just need to win. Don’t need the two. I think they are our biggest danger.

We just need to win our own game, if we don't and get relegated with 34 or 35 points then we can't really have any complaints. Doesn't really matter which team Arsenal or Everton put out, as long as they're not youth sides or whatever, if we can't do what we need to do in our own game then it's our own fault.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Been nervous-farting since 4pm yesterday. 

my choice of prawn vindaloo last night was a poor decision with hindsight

• Haha 1