Relegation thread

Knutserov13

Had some hope after seeing the Leicester starting line up, how wrong could I have been, embarrassing from this shower yet again, no doubt one of them will come out with the we go again crap

8 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I’m not even bothered anymore, said at the time Jan window was ideal and we wasted it. The players aren’t too it seems. Relegation to be confirmed soon enough at this rate. Smith can’t lead us next season I’m afraid either. 

Yep. 

I can't believe people defended our January business.

Writing was on the wall around Christmas - when we had a run of decent looking games - and didn't win any. I think we got blinded by good performances against the big teams - but ultimately we were picking up zero points from those games. I said at the time in our matches against the relegation stragglers we only had a win rate of approx 50% - and we were getting zero points from Elsewhere - to survive you need the odd freak result that other teams are getting - we got by on hard look stories.

From here ....where ? - Again repeating myself - the guys who paid £22m for wesley , gave Smith a contract when we were just above the RZ , and had Henry in the frame last time around - Well they choose the next manager.

I can't see a way forward.  

• Like 1

We're just gonna have to watch us plod along until this season is over. I can't wait to get out of this league, we're simply a nothing club to this division these days. 

Happy days back in the Championship. 

• Confused 1

I hope I'll have as much fun in the Championship next season as I did last.

But clean the house completely in the summer Wes and Nasser. I don't want to smell anything rotten in August. 

lol I just checked our xGA. If things go on as it is, we will have the worst xGA total of any team of this and the past 5 seasons.

In other words, we have the worst defence of any PL team of this and the past 5 seasons, by 10 goals.

Edit: Actually, its by 8 goals. Fulham 18/19 had an xGA of 74 goals conceded as the next worst.

Edit2: And it hasn't even updated the Leicester game yet so its probably even worse.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

I hope I'll have as much fun in the Championship next season as I did last.

But clean the house completely in the summer Wes and Nasser. I don't want to smell anything rotten in August. 

Problem is it’s going to be yet another re build next season, as can’t see many of this lot staying and can’t see us coming back up for a few years 

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Problem is it’s going to be yet another re build next season, as can’t see many of this lot staying and can’t see us coming back up for a few years 

I agree. But it's ok. I'd rather stay down than watch this again. Embarrassing and depressing. Game after game. Week after week.