Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

As I've said before, he is like a cheat code for a club whose entire modern existence is based on one massive cheat code.

They will win the league of course. And nobody will care.

Yawn. 

Edited by GlobalVillan

14 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

As I've said before, he is like a cheat code for a club whose entire modern existence is based on one massive cheat code.

Yawn. 

And yet, they look worse this season than they have in any of their last 3.

I feel like the acquisition of the missing piece has made them dependent on the missing piece, and on the very rare occasions he's not on fire, or being rested, they struggle.

Before they didn't have an obvious dependency on a single player (although pretty close with De Bruyne), but feels more like they do now. 

Interesting. 

Arsenal being immense is probably making them look worse to be fair.

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I feel like the acquisition of the missing piece has made them dependent on the missing piece, and on the very rare occasions he's not on fire, or being rested, they struggle.

Before they didn't have an obvious dependency on a single player (although pretty close with De Bruyne), but feels more like they do now. 

Interesting. 

Man City are on course for about 90 points still. Arsenal will fall away I am 100% sure of that. Man City will win the league no problem.

2 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Interesting. 

It’s still early days with Manchester City & Haaland, he’s only been there half a season. I’m sure the long term goal is for them to be able to play like they did last season and with an absolute monster up front when they need to go direct.  Haaland will give them another dimension at the business end of the Champions League where previously they’ve controlled the game but somehow still lost because the opposition had Benzema up front or something.  At least I think that’s the plan. 

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Only 11 players have ever scored 30 goals in a Premier League season.

Jeez, do you think he'll be able to get the five more he needs to join that list with just eighteen games remaining?

(Shearer and Cole hold the record with 34).

Honestly think he'll score 40. More than a goal a game so far... no reason to think it won't continue.

• Like 1

Man City have five less points than they had at this time last season, it's somewhat suggestive of the old thing of an out and out goal scorer might get goals as an individual but it's not always best for the team, although we will see how City do over the season, as Halaand probably better than just a goal scorer.

Also interestingly Man City have scored more goals this season after twenty games, but only two more, so whilst halaand is scoring many, Man City as a team aren't scoring many more than they were this time last season.

13 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yawn. 

Cheat code yet they are potentially 8 points off the top 

4 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Cheat code yet they are potentially 8 points off the top 

They’re only 4 points off the total they had at this point last season. They’re on title winning form, it’s just Arsenal have gone absolutely bananas. 

• Like 1

Â