Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Awful player, job of a striker is to put the ball in the back of the net, failed badly! One area we need to strengthen next season! Can see Samatta off to Turkey..  Dont want to see him in a Villa shirt again. Nice enough bloke but poor footballer.

24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why?

Get rid. At a loss. Just get rid.

Because a lot of players develop over time. They don't always settle down and play amazing right away. Especially those coming from abroad.

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Why? A 29 year old mercenary.

He is just wasting space when Barry is coming through. Keinan looks 10 times the player

He's 27.

Sometimes, I think something, then realise I agree with you, and therefore accept that I might be wrong.

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Why sell? weve hardly had enough strikers and he has been one of them. we need to develop the squad, useful option off the bench and in the cup, key is that we buy someone better but i wouldnt be selling anyone.

Sell and buy much better, hes clearly not got what it takes anywhere.

I personally do not think wed of bought him if Wesley had of been injury free anyway.

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Why sell? weve hardly had enough strikers and he has been one of them. we need to develop the squad, useful option off the bench and in the cup, key is that we buy someone better but i wouldnt be selling anyone.

Because he's shit.

Sell Wesley and Samatta.

Buy Wilson. Focus on developing Keinan and bring Barry into the first team.

Â