Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

It looked like Jack and Luiz actively avoided playing the ball to him at times yesterday. That's very telling.

Tbf that's why Jack holds onto the ball so long. Looks up, sees Trez, looks around, sees Samatta, looks around again...sees AEG...oh FFS!

;)

• Like 1

Seen this on twitter that is one shocking stat

Samatta’s shot last night was confirmed to be off target, Bournemouth is still the only Premier League game he has managed a shot on target. In that time he’s made 11 appearances, losing possession 70 times.

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Oh I am sorry, you can continue spreading your fake news. Sorry about that ;) 

Mate, i know the story. Was meant in jest. The fact you have the sense of humour of a piece of cardboard is not my problem.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Mate, i know the story. Was meant in jest. The fact you have the sense of humour of a piece of cardboard is not my problem.

Yes thats the problem, not your shit joke ;) 

He is so bad...  His movement and his touch are awful.  Hides behind defenders and doesn't even seem like he wants the ball.  Wesley got a lot of stick for doing so much more than what Samatta has offered so far.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

He is so bad...  His movement and his touch are awful.  Hides behind defenders and doesn't even seem like he wants the ball.  Wesley got a lot of stick for doing so much more than what Samatta has offered so far.  

I wouldn't want the ball either if I was so shit with it as he is.

13 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

And people complained about Wesley's output.

Samatta being crap doesn't make Wesley good.

That's not how football works.

I'd gladly take Grabban next season. Wesley and Samatta just arent 15-20 goal strikers.

14 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

And people complained about Wesley's output.

Again shows how terrible our recruitment is. We put all our eggs in one basket, with wesley really struggling. We lose him and replace him with this guy. 

What chance did we really have. 

Â