Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

What’s the difference between real potential and potential? 

Time perhaps, patience. However we didn't really have the time to hope he'd work out, I think meet season Wes comes back a better and stronger player.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I wouldn’t write Wes off, he has shown glimpses of real potential 

Not writing him off. 

And it's all in hindsight but we buy Samatta in the summer and then we can spend big on either another cb instead of Engels or another cm instead of nakamba. 

Would have been better for us, but like I say, hindsight. 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

God some of you lot are so miserable! We’ve signed a very good talent in January and all you can do is moan about how it’s a shame we didn’t sign him in the summer. This place is depressing at times. 

Haha love these posts. 

Yes let's all rejoice. 

• Like 1

I'm surprised there's not more positive posts about Ally. This guy is a proper centre forward who hungrily looks for the ball in goalscoring positions.

Sorry to say this but if Ally played for a team that created 5 scoring chances per game he would pretty much score every game. 

We have ourselves a quality centre forward at last. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

I'm surprised there's not more positive posts about Ally. This guy is a proper centre forward who hungrily looks for the ball in goalscoring positions.

Sorry to say this but if Ally played for a team that created 5 scoring chances per game he would pretty much score every game. 

We have ourselves a quality centre forward at last. 

This for me is the difference between him and Wesley and why I think he’ll be good for us.

Whenever you see one of our forward players advancing, you look at the box and Ally is in there looking to get on the end of things. If we provide some decent crosses for him in the next few weeks, I think he’ll get goals. 

• Like 2

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

This for me is the difference between him and Wesley and why I think he’ll be good for us.

Whenever you see one of our forward players advancing, you look at the box and Ally is in there looking to get on the end of things. If we provide some decent crosses for him in the next few weeks, I think he’ll get goals. 

Absolutely mate. He's switched on to all things goal bound. He will be our saviour, if there is to be one. 

Â