Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

Does look a finisher, a great goal that deserved to be the winner. Wasnt given the credit by sky that finish deserved. Should also have stayed on the pitch till the end and played along side davis.

Fingers crossed he keeps us up 

• Like 1

He drops deep and lays play off really well in the few chances he's had. He seems to have mastered passing with his chest to keep the ball moving quickly when bringing it down.

He's a very different player, but it's sort of Benteke-esque how he's been able to drop in and start bringing others into the game.

I think he could have a great partnership with Wesley when he's fit again. Just not sure what formation would get them both in and be good for our midfield. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

He drops deep and lays play off really well in the few chances he's had. He seems to have mastered passing with his chest to keep the ball moving quickly when bringing it down.

He's a very different player, but it's sort of Benteke-esque how he's been able to drop in and start bringing others into the game.

I think he could have a great partnership with Wesley when he's fit again. Just not sure what formation would get them both in and be good for our midfield. 

I reckon he would have a good partnership with Davis.

• Like 2

Looks a player.

We need to get the ball into him a little quicker and more often, he worries defenders as he is direct and quick.

I hope if we can address this then we'll see him score quite regularly from now until the end of the season. 

He’s just so different from Wesley.

He’s half as wide yet he holds the ball up better. His legs are shorter but he runs quicker. He’s 3 inches smaller but he’s better in the air. He’s a never played for Brazil but he’s more skilful. He was half the price but will score more goals.

If we’d had him from the start we’d be safe now. If we’d had him from the start and spent the money we did on Wesley on a half decent CB/CM, we’d be dreaming of Europe next season. 

He’s a talent and he’s likeable with it. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Looks like a proper player in my honest opinion.

The Wesley signing is proving to be a disaster for the football club.

100%. 

We can hide behind whatever stat we find that makes us feel better but ultimately, if we hadn’t signed Wesley and had Samatta up front at the start of the a season, we’d probably be safe now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

100%. 

We can hide behind whatever stat we find that makes us feel better but ultimately, if we hadn’t signed Wesley and had Samatta up front at the start of the a season, we’d probably be safe now.

I think so too. But also the 5 at the back experiment should have ended weeks ago.

Edited by villalad21

Â