Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

51 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Hang on a sec, I don’t therefore condone the shite other Villa fans post like the announce Mings nonsense before you essentially brand me as a racist. I don’t discriminate who gets on my tits. This is just the current iteration of what is getting on my tits. Comments on any villa social media post at this moment are all nonsense posts about Samatta or slagging of Grealish. Yes, before it was announce Mings - either way it’s incredibly tiresome. Perhaps the answer is to just ignore social media entirely. 

I wasn't talking about you specifically, just how this seems to be highlighted so much more whereas announce Mings was some funny in-joke. But yeah ignoring social media is best.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got a feeling that by the end of the season he will be a cult figure.

I think with all the followers he’s got in Africa, aided with his song he’s already got that. The Holte were singing his name before he’d even played 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It feels good having a proper striker at last. Wesley just didn’t get in the box enough but with his guy you can just feel chances will come his way. He has striker instincts. 

I desperately now want to cuss you our about the rest of team in defence of Wesley, but I like you so I can;t... lol

... Nah I get what you mean mate.

To be fair, I think they can both serve a purpose long term.

Samatta has that hidden gem feeling about him though. (even at his age).

Hopefully we aren't clutching at straws.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I desperately now want to cuss you our about the rest of team in defence of Wesley, but I like you so I can;t... lol

... Nah I get what you mean mate.

To be fair, I think they can both serve a purpose long term.

Samatta has that hidden gem feeling about him though. (even at his age).

Hopefully we aren't clutching at straws.

Haha I was trying to write my post without having a dig at Wesley but if we’re being completely honest he did struggle for a lot of the first part of the season. I do like him and think he will come good but Samatta looks the real deal from the off and hopefully will only get better.

• Like 1

Good performance, huge upgrade on what we previously had.

Makes intelligent runs, shows up in the areas he should be and his overall play is pretty solid. Constantly a threat in the air.

• Like 2

Â