The Royal Family

Genie

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Gotta admit, I do love the mental image of Wills sat at a gold desk in some palace somewhere, getting drinks from servants while he scrolls through 15 pages of back-and-forth about whether it's finally time for Keinan Davis to start up front.

I prefer the idea of him sneaking off to the shitter to get a glimpse in so that Kate can’t accuse him of always being on his phone 😂

not that’s speaking from experience or anything...

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

BBC really need to stop sending me app notifications. It’s not a developing story is it?

It could be.

He came back from the dead before

11826304-16x9-700x394.jpg

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Gotta admit, I do love the mental image of Wills sat at a gold desk in some palace somewhere, getting drinks from servants while he scrolls through 15 pages of back-and-forth about whether it's finally time for Keinan Davis to start up front.

I want to know what Wills thinks of Dean Smith's substitution record. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Without wanting to come across all "every BBC channel", this is a nice story:

That's a pretty funny place to end that particular tweet given the stories about him and his family :lol: 

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Succinct. However people think it’s disrespectful. Picture of Phil, tell us what happened and when it happened  

Its been flipped on its head

For too long journalism was about stripping out context and stripping a story or quotes down to focus on individual pieces rather than the whole to enable them to tell the story that they want to meet their agenda 

Now the reader does the same 

Â