The Royal Family

Genie

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

Funny that BBC website top read story last night was the DMX news. Maybe younger Britain just doesn't care about old Phil.

I hope they put exit wounds on every channel as a mark of respect

10 hours ago, maqroll said:

Funny that BBC website top read story last night was the DMX news. Maybe younger Britain just doesn't care about old Phil.

Screenshot_2021-04-11-09-10-07-57.jpg

The out pouring I saw on Friday was from people who are now having an out pouring about eating disorders cos the woman from big brother has died, they also had an out pouribg at captain Tom and this year will change their Facebook profile picture to the flag of a different country in some sort of outpouring 

• Like 2

Scenario One: Meghan Markle attends the funeral. 

"She's got a damned cheek. After all she's said. Nobody wants to see her there. Making it all about herself. You'd think she'd have the decency to stay well away". 

Scenario Two: Meghan Markle does NOT attend the funeral. 

"How disgraceful. Shows no respect. Making it all about herself. You'd think she'd have the decency to at least turn up and support her husband in his grief". 

It's going to be Scenario Two, I understand. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

"She's got a damned cheek. After all she's said. Nobody wants to see her there. Making it all about herself. You'd think she'd have the decency to stay well away". 

"How disgraceful. Shows no respect. Making it all about herself. You'd think she'd have the decency to at least turn up and support her husband in his grief". 

She’d have to isolate if she came to the UK from the USA now and wouldn’t be able to attend anyway I assume.

Is Harry coming? I wonder if they will allow him to break the rules.

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

She's not attending, advised not to fly due to convenient pregnancy issue

12 hours ago, maqroll said:

DMX is probably more relevant to US readers, the news will be tailored to your region

42 minutes ago, bickster said:

She's not attending, advised not to fly due to convenient pregnancy issue

Scenario Three (purely theoretical). Megan tries to attend funeral. The air trip causes her to miscarry.
“That bitch killed Harry’s bayyybeee!!!!’”

• Like 1

You expect the people pulling the strings behind the scenes would be setting up clear the air talks before the funeral. Otherwise it could be a bit of a car cr... erm awkward event.

• Like 1

Â