The Royal Family

Genie

12 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Not quite disowning him but about as close as you can expect. Wonder what’s prompted this move now so soon after that ruling? Could there have been some sort of private admission of guilt or maybe a disagreement about how to proceed with the case?

The armed forces (or some part thereof) wrote to the palace asking/demanding that his military honours be rescinded, and I guess they felt they had to make a decision.

• Like 1

sidestepping from andrew for a minute, or maybe not if its a convieninet smokescreen

a PR "expert" has claimed that harry's life in america with meghan is a million miles away from what he wanted 

if all else fails get the public back to hating the black girl...

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

a PR "expert" has claimed that harry's life in america with meghan is a million miles away from what he wanted 

What was he expecting and what did he actually end up with?

Just now, stuart_75 said:

What was he expecting and what did he actually end up with?

The expert says he wanted a private life... And now he's on top of buses singing with James Corden... 

The rags can't see past "I want a private life" doesn't mean he wants to disappear from public eye it means that he doesn't want their word removed of a "journalist" going through his bins and hiding in the bushes trying to ge to photos of his wife in her knickers 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We currently have no Duke of Edinburgh, York or Sussex. I don’t want to alarm anyone but we are again exposed to Viking marauders on the east coast... 

We've still got someone playing croquet on the south coast though, right?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Who hasn't Harry hasn't gone to court yet ? He has gone full Hollywood.

I would think LA is far too dangerous than anywhere in the UK but there you go.

He had a threat in the UK that's why

He's gone to court for the right for the ability to pay for police protection because the police say his American security set up isn't good enough 

They love painting him as a villian, the daily mail is unsurprisingly laughable over this 

I never got into the finer details of this, but can you please explain:

He's gone to court for the right for the ability to pay for police protection because the police say his American security set up isn't good enough 

So he is paying for private security (as anyone would, should they wish to do that) but Police said they are not very good so he should pay the Police (who should be busy looking after, I don't know, everyone?) to look after him?

Â