Match Thread: Villa v Man City

limpid

Jack looks like he wants to be sent off, while I understand the frustration,  he needs to step up and show his worth.

Edited by Dave-R

Just now, osmark86 said:

Jack is furious. I understand him.

This could be a pivotal moment for Villa. This match could be the moment Jack realises he'll never have a future here if he wants a career to be proud of. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

This is terrible but in terms of perspective. 

City were 3 up against Man United by this time with their second team. 

True, and we have a crap winger playing as cf,nobody's choice keeper playing,. Mcginn out. 

We'd struggle full strength. 

But it would be nice to see a bit of bottle at least. 

Just now, AVTuco said:

What I worry is which player would want to join this mess? We're not going to be able to lure in anyone.

Thats so true at this rate no one is going to join us as we can't hold our own in games.

This is pathetic. Serious questions need to be asked of the management, the coaching staff, the recruitment team and the owners for allowing us to get here. I can take getting a hiding from one of the best teams in the league. It hurts but class shows through. What is unacceptable though is to not even try. The performance is utterly inept and how we have ended up with no striker is criminal for all involved.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

This could be a pivotal moment for Villa. This match could be the moment Jack realises he'll never have a future here if he wants a career to be proud of. 

Probably.