Match Thread: Villa v Man City

limpid

Just now, jim said:

It could well be, but we shouldn’t panic. Look at Southampton now.

I don’t think we can establish a causal relation between losing 0-9 and recovering form! Anyway, Southampton’s happened earlier in the season. Not so much time to recover now.

Get pushed all way back after Jack passed it away, no wonder why were having some problems off that alone, we don't look for that pass that someone should be running into that moves the ball forward.

We look empty in midfield and up front.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

what formation?, isnt this one a 343?

(although even if it is, taylor/elmo as wing back is lol, and guilbert dropped, derp.

Think it's meant to be 5-3-1-1.  I hate using the word 'disgrace' because it makes me sound like a 6-0-6 phone in mongoloid but the midfield has been one today.

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Should of stayed with half the squad we had last season and added quality to it, the mass culling screwed us and we didn't even see it.

Who did we cull?  Our team was made-up of loaned players. I would argue we should have gone for more players with Premier League experience, but that's hindsight. Was absolutely raring to go with our squad back in August. 

Just now, briny_ear said:

I don’t think we can establish a causal relation between losing 0-9 and recovering form! Anyway, Southampton’s happened earlier in the season. Not so much time to recover now.

There may have been a hint of sarcasm missed off the 😉