Tom13

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

Give him number 74 or whatever and stick him on the pitch. Wembley won't know what hit it!

Is being on the wing or wide forward beyond him? Since he seems quick and skillful?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is being on the wing or wide forward beyond him? Since he seems quick and skillful?

We'll never know until he's actually put in. I've seen clips shot on a mobile phone up to now. Nothing else. He looks a step above the levels he has been playing at but we also only see the "highlights".

Would it scare the shit out of Man City? Not even close Would they even give it a second thought? Did Rooney coming on against Arsenal give them a second thought? I doubt it, at least until he scored. I think it would be a bit much if I'm honest but I don't see him training every day. Has he even trained with the first team? If he has and he's held his own then why not? He's obviously talented - Barcelona don't come to England too often to sign players. Also not every Barcelona youth product turns out to be successful. 

To answer your question - I haven't a clue!😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Saw him tonight - he looks sharp and lively but he's not the finished article - there's a way to go physically - but his movement is very good, he looks calm in possession, works hard and can make things happen in the box. In style he reminds me a little of Robbie Fowler.

Yep my mate just phoned me to say he was really good tonight, he scored and should have had more from what he said. I think we will see a cameo before the seasons out. Especially if we are down before the last few games, Deano isn't scared to throw them in like he did with Ramsay against WBA.

Edited by leighavfc

Louie Barry had very good game indeed last night. Along with 16-year old Right Back: Kaine Kessler (Who was in my view the best player for us last night & also Tyreik Wright (RW)

Barry Impressed me a lot tonight and as @OutByEaster? has said he also reminds me of a young Robbie Fowler too in his style of play and is a natural instinctive goal-scorer. I thought that whilst watching him last night. 

We have got a lad here with absolute massive potential. First time i had ever seen him play! UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

So going forward, do the people who have watched him believe he will end up a striker, wide attacker or attacking midfielder?

Striker! maybe at times an Inside forward. 

He can definitely can play number of attacking positions.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

All I want to know is can he come on and skill up the Liverpool defence ala Owen v Argentina and score and if not why not

Has Villalad21 hacked your account?

Â