Tom13

7 minutes ago, Strog said:

Stretchered off after 24 minutes with a suspected hamstring injury vs Crewe ☹️

It's the Villa curse, followed him there.

• Sad 1

I thought he'd got injured in the last game when he got subbed off in the 78th. Could have been a minor tear then that he's exacerbated by playing again a few days later? Hopefully it's not too serious anyway, real shame as he was on such a good run. 

Doing so well, was earning his run of games and then this, I feel so sorry for the lad. At least he's already shown any doubters, that he can certainly do a job at this level. Speedy recovery Louie and come back, where you left off. 

It's bad news, but could have been worse, a lot of our academy players have had injuries keeping them out for far longer than that, four months should give him a chance to return before the season ends, presume he will stay resgistered as a Stockport player for the second haf of the season now no matter what whilst having his rehab at Bodymoor, as happened with Archer when he got injured around the same time during Solihull loan, if things go well might be back to help Stockport get promotion towards the end of the season, and says up to four months, so who knows things might go well for him and might not be long after the new year when he's back.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2023 at 10:14, AvfcRigo82 said:

Gutted for him. Just as he looks to have found the right club and platform, disaster strikes.

Hopefully he has a speedy recovery and comes back stronger.

His loan was going very well but I doubt we will be very pleased if he played with an injury and made it worse. But on form players at clubs that are playing well always want to play, we were the same with Jack and so was he. It’s a human nature thing but still rather gutting for all those concerned. Get fit soon lad I’m sure he’ll come back to BMH with all its super facilities and could be ok for the run in, I’m sure we will decide when he’s fit enough next time though. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Â