Tom13

He's decided to make me look an absolute prick tonight .

🔥.

That's his pocket though, off the wing, or nipping through and finishing emphatically.

" Young Janmie Vardy " as Klopp called him type form.

Good to see him doing well.

Front 3 of Barry, Archer and 👀 Davis ( 💀 ) incoming!

• Like 1

On 06/02/2022 at 18:34, Adman said:

Is he meant to be a striker or an inside forward of a front 3?  I can see him suited to that left hand side of a three  personally 

On 06/02/2022 at 04:34, Spoony said:

I’m starting to think he really isn’t the real deal…

On 06/02/2022 at 07:48, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve never thought he is. He won’t be a PL footballer. 

Louie Barry's motivation 

• Like 1

I don’t want to sound like this is taking anything away from the lad at all. Two well taken goals. Made up for him. 

That said I really want to take the piss out of that defender for the second one. I’ve seen cargo ships in the Suez turn quicker. Was he running through treacle or something?

Great to see him finding his feet in league 2 after that waste of time earlier in the season. I thought in the summer a loan straight to league 1 was a gamble, as he looked like he needed to bulk up physically first and didn’t seem as close to the first team as a few others who ended up in lower divisions. As someone else pointed out still only 18 feels like he’s been around for years already, plenty of time to develop from here

Edited by david-avfc

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yes, because I’m sure he reads this forum. 

Honestly, he might. Aren't we like the biggest Aston villa forum around? And I'm sure there've been some promising youngsters who were curious as to how the fans see them.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two good finishes one with left and one with right foot.

He was unlucky going to a mess at Ipswich. Them signing more players in his position after he joined was bad form. 

I think we'll learn lessons from that. If we loan a team a player, we've chosen them over other suiters they need to have a gap in their squad that needs filling. If they go and sign another player for that position we recall the player and send him to another team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Two good finishes one with left and one with right foot.

He was unlucky going to a mess at Ipswich. Them signing more players in his position after he joined was bad form. 

I think we'll learn lessons from that. If we loan a team a player, we've chosen them over other suiters they need to have a gap in their squad that needs filling. If they go and sign another player for that position we recall the player and send him to another team. 

Either that, or we take a model similar to what I hear they use at Liverpool now - we would pay the wages still, but our player plays every game when fit.

6 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

Either that, or we take a model similar to what I hear they use at Liverpool now - we would pay the wages still, but our player plays every game when fit.

There's no club in the world that would agree to that in their right mind, surely.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

There's no club in the world that would agree to that in their right mind, surely.

Apparently we had similar with Tuanzebe why he was getting late subs for a while. Onomah too

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

We are like the 3rd result if you Google Louie Barry Discussion. And he's probably googled his name a bunch of times in a bunch of different ways. 

If he didnt his parents probably did

Â